post Nov 26, 2012 - 6:27 PM
+Quote Post
dkdmonk

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 23, '12
From Troy, IL
Currently Offline

First off -
NO MOTOR/TRANS/WTA/ECU/ENGINE WIRING/BRAKES I'll be using those parts.
I'll be transferring the above parts into my ST185.

Here is a list of a few left overs -
I have all the front suspension, radiator, condenser, ABS, master cylinder, RHD dash parts. I do have body parts but they're going to eBay (sometime later).

Tell me what you're looking for and I can post pics.

Thanks,
Dave

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
post Nov 27, 2012 - 12:39 PM
+Quote Post
199celica

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 29, '11
From chino, Ca
Currently Offline

Im looking for fenders if you have them, if so shipped to 91710
post Nov 27, 2012 - 12:46 PM
+Quote Post
psyxo69

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 6, '12
From Cyprus
Currently Offline

i am interested on the front subframe, crossmember and front lower arms. Please pm me a price wink.gif
Thanks
post Nov 27, 2012 - 4:15 PM
+Quote Post
dkdmonk

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 23, '12
From Troy, IL
Currently Offline

199celica -
No body parts for sale at this time.....

psyxo69 -
Confirm you want this stuff shipped to Cyprus? (Not sure how to do that cheaply)
Also as you may know this is all super strut (which also may not matter for subframe and cross member)

Pulled the motor/trans last night let me get them seperated and I can send you pictures.

Please let me know

post Nov 28, 2012 - 9:05 PM
+Quote Post
ricochet1490

Enthusiast
Joined May 3, '11
From Ohio
Currently Offline

need amplifier or any speaker brackets you have. You have super strut suspension? What condition? I'm in Ohio so this should be easy. Condition of the front subframe, bushings etc.?

--------------------
post Nov 28, 2012 - 10:47 PM
+Quote Post
dkdmonk

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 23, '12
From Troy, IL
Currently Offline

ricochet1490 - All I have is the front - clip floor cut through just behind the shifter and no doors, so no speaker/amplifier stuff (unless it's somewhere different than my ST185).

I have no idea what condition the suspension is in, struts seem to hold as I put tires on the clip and rolled it off the trailer (what a site that was!). The lower forward arms may have bad bushings (they seem loose to me) but I'm not sure what part usually goes bad on these, the figure 8 pieces seem fine. I think clip has mid 60k miles.

Right now I'm waiting on psyxo69 to decide if he wants subframe, crossmember and lower arms. I'll let you know if he backs out.

Thanks,
Dave
post Dec 1, 2012 - 10:34 AM
+Quote Post
dkdmonk

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 23, '12
From Troy, IL
Currently Offline

Here are some pictures of what I have left:

ST205 Radiator and Fans - $50 + shipping

ST205 Driveshaft

ST205 L/R Axles SOLD

ST205 Superstruts, knuckles, motor mounts, and swaybar

ST205 Dash Interior pieces

ST205 Misc pieces

ST205 Steering rack and lines

ST205 front clip shell

If you see something let me know and we can work out a deal.
I'm just trying to recoup some of the cash I put out for my swap and most of this will end up in the landfill if no one wants it.

Thanks for looking!

This post has been edited by dkdmonk: Dec 12, 2012 - 11:50 PM
post Dec 1, 2012 - 11:51 AM
+Quote Post
azian_advanced

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 18, '05
From Calgary
Currently Offline

damn where were you when I needed axles?! ended up shelling out $350 to source them internationally.
anyways, lots of good parts there.
i'm going to need the hvac controls, center stereo surround, the shifter/cig lighter surround, the front right lower engine cover, and lower control arm (the one in front of the banana arm) since my bushing for that is shot, but i'm going to hold off until the holiday season when i check the rest of the front suspension for other worn parts.

This post has been edited by azian_advanced: Dec 1, 2012 - 11:53 AM

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post Dec 1, 2012 - 4:08 PM
+Quote Post
dudeofchaos

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 9, '08
From Blainville
Currently Offline

Would you have this part?? It's located near the clutch pedal in the console. (RHD) I need it badly lol
post Dec 1, 2012 - 6:00 PM
+Quote Post
ricochet1490

Enthusiast
Joined May 3, '11
From Ohio
Currently Offline

The speaker amplifier brackets are directly behind the cliamate control. Right in front of the shifter. you might have them in the photo above. Can't tell. But they are just the brackets that allow the amp to be bolted to the car.

--------------------
post Dec 1, 2012 - 7:39 PM
+Quote Post
dkdmonk

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 23, '12
From Troy, IL
Currently Offline

azian_advanced
i'm going to need the hvac controls, center stereo surround, the shifter/cig lighter surround, the front right lower engine cover, and lower control arm (the one in front of the banana arm) since my bushing for that is shot, but i'm going to hold off until the holiday season when i check the rest of the front suspension for other worn parts.

Do you want some extra axles?
I think the lower arms are spoken for and if not you're number three. I have the rest do you need to hold off on them as well?

dudeofchaos
Would you have this part?? It's located near the clutch pedal in the console. (RHD) I need it badly lol

Interesting request wink.gif I looked at some of your other post and I think this is what your looking for -

If that's it, sorry don't have it!
KIDDING I JUST PULLED IT FOR YOU tongue.gif Note the last four numbers are different 5242 instead of 5241. You've been looking for that one for a long time must be worth a lot laugh.gif
How about $20 + plus shipping?

ricochet1490
The speaker amplifier brackets are directly behind the climate control. Right in front of the shifter. you might have them in the photo above. Can't tell. But they are just the brackets that allow the amp to be bolted to the car.

Not sure if I see any extra brackets in here. Let me know if you do......

Just finished separating the trans from the engine - what a pain!

post Dec 2, 2012 - 2:23 PM
+Quote Post
dudeofchaos

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 9, '08
From Blainville
Currently Offline

dudeofchaos

Interesting request wink.gif I looked at some of your other post and I think this is what your looking for -

If that's it, sorry don't have it!
KIDDING I JUST PULLED IT FOR YOU tongue.gif Note the last four numbers are different 5242 instead of 5241. You've been looking for that one for a long time must be worth a lot laugh.gif
How about $20 + plus shipping?

OMG, I can't believe my eyes. Hahaha. Yes I take it! Though I'm curious about what's the difference between 5242 and 5241.. But they are 100% identical to what I can see.. Could you take a picture of the wires just to make sure it's the same?
$20 + shipping is fine for me.
Do you still have the bolts? smile.gif
post Dec 2, 2012 - 8:46 PM
+Quote Post
dkdmonk

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 23, '12
From Troy, IL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (dudeofchaos @ Dec 2, 2012 - 3:23 PM) *
OMG, I can't believe my eyes. Hahaha. Yes I take it! Though I'm curious about what's the difference between 5242 and 5241.. But they are 100% identical to what I can see.. Could you take a picture of the wires just to make sure it's the same?
$20 + shipping is fine for me.
Do you still have the bolts? smile.gif

If you could PM me your address info I can try to get this in the mail tomorrow (I'll ship as cheap as I can USPS/delivery confirm/I think I have to pay some customs as well)

Look a the number of wires(pins) you have this one has 5, looking at yours you may only have 3.

Let me know and I can ship it to you, also I do have the two screws.

post Dec 2, 2012 - 10:47 PM
+Quote Post
ricochet1490

Enthusiast
Joined May 3, '11
From Ohio
Currently Offline

nope you don't have it. Thanks anyway

--------------------
post Dec 3, 2012 - 4:05 AM
+Quote Post
luka

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 23, '08
From Hawaii
Currently Offline

i'm interested in the axles and knuckles..maybe it'll fit in a flat rate box?

my zip is 96734
post Dec 4, 2012 - 7:06 PM
+Quote Post
dkdmonk

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 23, '12
From Troy, IL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (luka @ Dec 3, 2012 - 4:05 AM) *

my zip is 96734

Luka,
I checked the flat rate boxes, these parts will not fit in either large box - 12X12X5 (too long) and 23X11X3 (too tall).

Understand I'm pulling the dust covers off the hubs. Also you know these hubs are super strut right.
I only ask because of some of the PMs I have received wink.gif

I'll try to get you a price in the next couple of days.

post Dec 4, 2012 - 7:25 PM
+Quote Post
dkdmonk

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 23, '12
From Troy, IL
Currently Offline

psyxo69 - Waiting on your PM about the subframe, crossmember and lower arms. You got until 6 Dec then I'll contact ricochet1490 for suspension.

timdog1720 - Your part had delivery attempt yesterday - hopefully you picked it up today.

doctavic - I'll ship your package out late this week so it will arrive after you do.

dudeofchaos - Your package went out today.

I have a lot left. In two weeks I'm probably going to sawzall the clip through the shock towers and scrap the firewall back (I need the room in my garage) I'll keep some loose stuff for awhile in case someone needs it.

post Dec 4, 2012 - 7:28 PM
+Quote Post
timdog1720

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 4, '10
From Bronx NY
Currently Offline

QUOTE (dkdmonk @ Dec 4, 2012 - 7:25 PM) *
psyxo69 - Waiting on your PM about the subframe, crossmember and lower arms. You got until 6 Dec then I'll contact ricochet1490 for suspension.

timdog1720 - Your part had delivery attempt yesterday - hopefully you picked it up today.

doctavic - I'll ship your package out late this week so it will arrive after you do.

I have a lot left. In two weeks I'm probably going to sawzall the clip through the shock towers and scrap the firewall back (I need the room in my garage) I'll keep some loose stuff for awhile in case someone needs it.

got it thanks allot

--------------------
Always fast and going for the look......
post Dec 4, 2012 - 8:24 PM
+Quote Post
luka

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 23, '08
From Hawaii
Currently Offline

QUOTE (dkdmonk @ Dec 4, 2012 - 7:06 PM) *
QUOTE (luka @ Dec 3, 2012 - 4:05 AM) *

my zip is 96734

Luka,
I checked the flat rate boxes, these parts will not fit in either large box - 12X12X5 (too long) and 23X11X3 (too tall).

Understand I'm pulling the dust covers off the hubs. Also you know these hubs are super strut right.
I only ask because of some of the PMs I have received wink.gif

I'll try to get you a price in the next couple of days.

yup, superstrut. I'm looking into converting over a bit down the road.
post Dec 4, 2012 - 10:09 PM
+Quote Post
doctavic

Enthusiast
Joined Jun 5, '12
From NJ
Currently Offline

QUOTE (dkdmonk @ Dec 4, 2012 - 7:25 PM) *

awesome! thanks again!

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 9:21 PM