> SILV 10
post Nov 7, 2005 - 3:53 PM
+Quote Post
BlackCelicaGT94

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 4, '03
From Kirkland, Washington
Currently Offline

Anyone going to Supras Invade Las Vegas next fall? it will be the 10th year! Im going to be taking my bros supra either with a friend or with my dad! Just seeing if anyone is interested in going or just meeting up! I didnt wanna put this in the meet section since its so far from now! but ill be 21 so ill be able to enjoy myself! :-)

--------------------
Cruisin down the street in my Infiniti...always lookin for my next trip to Sin City

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
post Nov 7, 2005 - 4:16 PM
+Quote Post
Supersprynt

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 10, '03
From Connecticut
Currently Offline

I thought your brothers supra was stolen?

--------------------
post Nov 7, 2005 - 4:37 PM
+Quote Post
BlackCelicaGT94

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 4, '03
Currently Offline

it was found on the side of a road with teh amp and cd player stolen oh and the fockers jacked a Genesis cd, science fiction book, and a crow feather i gave him when i was 11. and they had all this wadded up paper in the hatch. with a full gas container next to the car. the cops said they think the fockers were gonna come back and torch it. but yeah so my dad needs to fix every lock (they got in thru the hatch), and they tore out all the electrical wires in the front. but yeah it should be good to go and my dad wants the supra down in vegas cuz a lot of people in the area are begging for it to be brought out!

--------------------
Cruisin down the street in my Infiniti...always lookin for my next trip to Sin City
post Nov 7, 2005 - 5:12 PM
+Quote Post
Supersprynt

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 10, '03
From Connecticut
Currently Offline

Thats good it was found in one piece and not to heavily damaged.

--------------------
post Nov 7, 2005 - 6:07 PM
+Quote Post
BlackCelicaGT94

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 4, '03
Currently Offline

yeah we are definetly lucky! ofcourse my dad is fixing the honda right now though so my bro will have a car to drive while the supra is fixed back up to perfection! My bro drove the honda with no oil haha so yeah my dad took the engine out and is replacing stuff and what not!

--------------------
post Nov 7, 2005 - 8:54 PM
+Quote Post
soulshadow

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 18, '05
From Lincoln, Ar
Currently Offline

Do you have pics of the supra. It might me intresting to take a look at it. Im just curious. tongue.gif
post Nov 7, 2005 - 11:20 PM
+Quote Post
BlackCelicaGT94

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 4, '03
Currently Offline

ive posted pics of it before. Coomer has driven the Supra. Ask him..its a beast! :-)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

84 supra with 7mgte swap and a lot of other stuff ;-)

This post has been edited by BlackCelicaGT94: Nov 7, 2005 - 11:29 PM

--------------------
post Nov 14, 2005 - 6:48 PM
+Quote Post
jdg371

Enthusiast
Joined Jun 14, '05
Currently Offline

that supra is hot! I love those MKIIs

That was the first sports car I was ever in.. we had a 85 P type but It was involved in a hit and run while it was parked a couple of years back.. it had a t/c 6MGE

Theres a dude here that has a MKII with a 2jzgte, never seen it go hard yet but ive been in it and even helped work on it

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 6:45 AM