> Thanks for the help and Goodbye :)
post Dec 30, 2016 - 1:37 PM
+Quote Post
M4ddoX

Enthusiast

Joined Jun 3, '13
From Auckland, New Zealand
Currently Offline

Today was a sad say as I handed over the keys to my Celica and watched it drive off. I have owned mine for around 4 years and it has been amazing, taught me and so many people to drive manual, put a smile on so many peoples faces and did it all without every having any major mechanical issues. I decided though to move it on while it was still running well and since I got a great offer on it and thought I would try something new and different.

Thank you to everyone on this forum (and the authors of the how to posts and guide). 90% of the information I learned was from here and you guys helped me to fix and upgrade so many things and make my car exactly what I wanted and truly unique. Ill probably still lurk around a but but will spend most of my time over on a new forum for my new car (when I get one laugh.gif ). For now peace out and I will leave you with the last picture I took.

--------------------
1997 White ST202

Start new topic
Replies
post Dec 31, 2016 - 9:28 PM
+Quote Post
trdproven

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 2, '05
From Guam
Currently Offline

Ya box, u definitely a true member

--------------------
94 Celica GT
|Toyota OEM Japan|Toyota Racing Development|Tom's|Competition Clutch|5Zigen|Apexi|
|Laille/Beatrush|Magnecor|Denso|Royal Purple|Optima|PIAA|PW JDM|Megan Racing|Nitto|
|Work|Greddy|Samco|Project Mu|H&R|Gates|Moog|Rota|Yokohama|Epman|1320|Upgr8
04 Celica GT
|Toyota OEM Japan|Toyota Racing Development|Tein|BC Racing|Greddy|

89 Supra (Sold)
90 Supra (Sold)

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 5:29 PM