6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

344 Pages V  « < 342 343 344  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Teh Official "Dude Where's My Forum?" Thread, Brought to you by: the mind of Casey and friends.
post Oct 12, 2019 - 10:14 AM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32967779858.html Man, China has some weird products.

--------------------
post Oct 12, 2019 - 4:01 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

https://www.amazon.com/Samyang-Chicken-Flav.../dp/B077FG8W9Z/ I found my last packet of the 5 pack in the back of the pantry, added only 1/2 the sauce, a can of chicken, and another packet of other noodles and it's still fairly hot. When we first got these we tried one straight up and it was impossible, even for Erin who can take some hot foods better than I can.

--------------------
post Oct 12, 2019 - 4:23 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

You'd love the jar of ghost pepper salsa I got the other week, really good flavour. Everyone else said it was too spicy as they choked and died. *shrugs* More for me I guess. I'm interested in the Korean ramen, just not at $2 a pack... maybe can find them at a store locally.

--------------------
All good things must come to an end.
post Oct 12, 2019 - 4:58 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

Mrs. Renfro, lady on the bottle looks like Mrs Doubtfire, has some HOT stuff. Their habanero salsa and ghost pepper nacho cheeses are hot hot hot. If you see them, get them. https://www.renfrofoods.com/ The Ghost pepper nacho cheese is GREAT in mac n cheese and anything else, just mix in a little to bring the heat. You wouldn't think that little lady brings the heat but **** **** **** she sure does!

--------------------
post Oct 12, 2019 - 11:23 PM
+Quote Post
navseal345

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 17, '09
From Millard, Omaha, Nebraska
Currently Offline

Damn Daniel, save some cars for the rest of us.
post Yesterday, 03:52 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Bitter @ Oct 12, 2019 - 4:58 PM) *
Mrs. Renfro, lady on the bottle looks like Mrs Doubtfire, has some HOT stuff. Their habanero salsa and ghost pepper nacho cheeses are hot hot hot. If you see them, get them. https://www.renfrofoods.com/ The Ghost pepper nacho cheese is GREAT in mac n cheese and anything else, just mix in a little to bring the heat. You wouldn't think that little lady brings the heat but **** **** **** she sure does!

That's the one! Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa! I had it straight up with tortilla chips. laugh.gif

--------------------
post Yesterday, 04:43 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

laugh.gif Yeah! You see the bottle and it's so plain looking so you don't expect really anything at all but then WHAM it's like someone lit a torch in your mouth.

This post has been edited by Bitter: Yesterday, 04:43 PM

--------------------
post Yesterday, 10:14 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

I saw they had a Carolina Reaper salsa as well, it actually kinda stands out in design. Will have to keep an eye out for it since the Ghost Pepper doesn't phase me.

My Member's Only jackets fit me again, so that's exciting. I'm not what's more surprising though, the fact MO is still around or the fact they haven't changed the design AT ALL in 40 years. laugh.gif

--------------------

344 Pages V  « < 342 343 344
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 14th, 2019 - 9:29 AM