> ANNEX SUSPENSION
post Dec 2, 2020 - 3:14 PM
+Quote Post
mi645

Enthusiast
Joined May 23, '12
From northridge,CA
Currently Offline

hello, not many of you know me from this forum, although i am an old member, i track, circuit race my 6gc, and im tired of really crappy, terrible suspension coilover options or over priced for no performance, i live in CA, USA, and all the circuits here, mostly SOCAL are very rough and tough on suspension, the northern is a bit smoother, anyway im not sure if you guys are familiar with a suspension group named ANNEX suspension group, they are some younger guys that have lots of background on racing, and driving a car to and back from the track or circuit, and they make some very smooth suspensions, they have two options, one fast road and circuit pro, both IMO are very nice from my experience in rides with other cars using ANNEX suspension, so i spoke with them to make a product in our vehicle, they are local here in bay area California, and agreed to invest rnd time in our suspension and cars if at least three members are interested, I my self run Superstrut front suspension with the normal mcpherson rear, also if anyone is interested in checking out some videos of our cars on circuit, i have a few videos here and there, nothing major or crazy, its a really mild slow setup but enjoyable and reliable, my IG is Timewastea if anyone follows me ill sure to post more on my IG, Youtube, and Facebook groups, here as well if anyone is still using 6GC.net, feel free to message me and i will reply asap with answers to pricing, etc.
post Dec 5, 2020 - 6:56 AM
+Quote Post
presure2

Joined Oct 1, '02
From fall river, ma
Currently Offline

you'd prolly get alot more interaction if you posted this on the facebook 6gc page, alot more active people there.

--------------------
Former Team 5SFTE pro member ;)

13.6@108MPH, 5SFTE Powered

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 7:11 AM