> kloudkickas Progress
post Oct 27, 2009 - 11:05 AM
+Quote Post
kloudkicka

Enthusiast
Joined May 8, '04
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

Soheres the rundown, my car was parked on a busy street during long weekend, and when i came back to my car, i found that someone decided to key the entire car, damn haters, so of course i claimed in with the autopac and yup i got enough money to have it repaired plus extras, so i decided on something new

heres wat my car looked like from beginning to now, decided to just put it all up in one thread again to show how many times its been transformed

stock

with rims and clear indicators

blitz front with invader skirts and rear

carbon fibre hood added and rims painted gold

c-one kit with gt-four hood & projectors

gt-four exterior, painted black

will have more updates of my car as the progression goes on, lemme know wat you think of all these looks, im pretty sure the last one is the nicest =)

This post has been edited by kloudkicka: Feb 26, 2013 - 3:03 PM
post Oct 27, 2009 - 11:09 AM
+Quote Post
kloudkicka

Enthusiast
Joined May 8, '04
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

last pic i have for now, this is how i left my car laast time i checked on it

post Oct 27, 2009 - 11:10 AM
+Quote Post
CastrolCelica

Enthusiast
Joined Sep 27, '09
From Columbus, Ohio
Currently Offline

So you've changed the kit 3 times then? Any reason? Also, if it's the same car, it looks very sleek in black. Very very nice.

--------------------
post Oct 27, 2009 - 11:20 AM
+Quote Post
kloudkicka

Enthusiast
Joined May 8, '04
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

QUOTE (CastrolCelica @ Oct 27, 2009 - 4:10 PM) *
So you've changed the kit 3 times then? Any reason? Also, if it's the same car, it looks very sleek in black. Very very nice.

well i first put the blitz kit, liked it for a bit then got sick of looking at it, wanted something different, so i got the c-one kit and swapped my motor but the stock hood didnt fit over top the w2a intercooler, so i got the gt-four hood, then there was the problem of the gap in between the hood and the bumper, so i got the gt-four front bumper, added a lip and thats how it sits now
post Oct 27, 2009 - 12:49 PM
+Quote Post
SwissFerdi

Enthusiast
Joined Jun 18, '09
From Orlando
Currently Offline

Black GT-Faux = best version for sure. I don't hate the first two kits, for some odd reason...but you can't go wrong with that last version. Nicely done.

--------------------
'97 ST \ Eibach \ KYB \ Kenwood \ Alpine \ Cusco \ OEM+ [sold 10/18]
'93 MX-5 LE
post Oct 27, 2009 - 2:02 PM
+Quote Post
kloudkicka

Enthusiast
Joined May 8, '04
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

thanks for the compliment smile.gif

QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Oct 27, 2009 - 6:49 PM) *
Black GT-Faux = best version for sure. I don't hate the first two kits, for some odd reason...but you can't go wrong with that last version. Nicely done.

post Oct 27, 2009 - 2:38 PM
+Quote Post
Random_Stranger

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 20, '07
From Bakersfield, CA
Currently Offline

Kloudkicka, you know you got one of the sexiest Celicas in the states. I want that front lip. If you decide to ditch it for whatever reason, let me know and save me $600 ordering direct from Japan. Yeah?

--------------------
91 MR2 Turbo SW20, 92 MR2 Turbo SW20, 95 Celica GT ST204
post Oct 27, 2009 - 5:14 PM
+Quote Post
jordisonjr

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 20, '09
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

Hey Kloud Kicka, are you changing the exterior of your car once again? thats what it looks like by the last picture.

--------------------
-Protection mode, For when your amp tries to blow its load.

1995 Toyota Celica GTS - Daily Driver
1999 Chevy Cavalier - Winter Beater
1994 Honda Civic CX Hatchback - Dead

My Celica!
post Oct 27, 2009 - 5:23 PM
+Quote Post
kloudkicka

Enthusiast
Joined May 8, '04
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

haha thanks, i love the front lip too, but im actually in canada not the states lol, but ya i love it, your rides pretty sexy too

QUOTE (Random_Stranger @ Oct 27, 2009 - 7:38 PM) *
Kloudkicka, you know you got one of the sexiest Celicas in the states. I want that front lip. If you decide to ditch it for whatever reason, let me know and save me $600 ordering direct from Japan. Yeah?

ya its actually being done as we speak, i was wondering, are you the dude that i sold my stock headlights to?

QUOTE (jordisonjr @ Oct 27, 2009 - 11:14 PM) *
Hey Kloud Kicka, are you changing the exterior of your car once again? thats what it looks like by the last picture.

post Oct 27, 2009 - 5:44 PM
+Quote Post
Random_Stranger

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 20, '07
From Bakersfield, CA
Currently Offline

Honestly man, I can't see what you would possibly want to change with your car. I absolutely love it, and I think it is flawless right now. I didn't know you were in Canada. Well anyway, I do plan on getting that front lip, lol if you ever want to get rid of it, let me be the first you notify, because I want it. biggrin.gif and I don't feel like trying to translate Eurou website for it.

--------------------
91 MR2 Turbo SW20, 92 MR2 Turbo SW20, 95 Celica GT ST204
post Oct 27, 2009 - 10:34 PM
+Quote Post
kloudkicka

Enthusiast
Joined May 8, '04
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

ya theres gonna be little change with my car then im probably gonna finally leave it haha, the front lip is eurou but i actually got it from japanparts, but if ever i decide to part with it, your the first on the list =)

QUOTE (Random_Stranger @ Oct 27, 2009 - 11:44 PM) *
Honestly man, I can't see what you would possibly want to change with your car. I absolutely love it, and I think it is flawless right now. I didn't know you were in Canada. Well anyway, I do plan on getting that front lip, lol if you ever want to get rid of it, let me be the first you notify, because I want it. biggrin.gif and I don't feel like trying to translate Eurou website for it.

post Oct 27, 2009 - 11:17 PM
+Quote Post
epocsirhc

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 8, '08
From Penn Valley,Ca
Currently Offline

I really liked those first rims before you painted the gold. I can't wait to see what your car will look like when it is done because the first three phases impressed me!

--------------------
post Oct 28, 2009 - 11:40 PM
+Quote Post
kloudkicka

Enthusiast
Joined May 8, '04
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

A couple more updates of the progression, spoilerless looks kinda good, hmmm

post Oct 28, 2009 - 11:42 PM
+Quote Post
MrAyasli

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 19, '09
From Sydney
Currently Offline

Wow, looks really good !
What size are your rims?

--------------------
post Oct 29, 2009 - 12:18 AM
+Quote Post
SwissFerdi

Enthusiast
Joined Jun 18, '09
From Orlando
Currently Offline

Spoilerless is for sure good. Time for a duckbill, it should look SICK with your GT-Faux kit.

--------------------
'97 ST \ Eibach \ KYB \ Kenwood \ Alpine \ Cusco \ OEM+ [sold 10/18]
'93 MX-5 LE
post Oct 29, 2009 - 9:11 AM
+Quote Post
jordisonjr

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 20, '09
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

QUOTE (kloudkicka @ Oct 27, 2009 - 5:23 PM) *
haha thanks, i love the front lip too, but im actually in canada not the states lol, but ya i love it, your rides pretty sexy too

QUOTE (Random_Stranger @ Oct 27, 2009 - 7:38 PM) *

ya its actually being done as we speak, i was wondering, are you the dude that i sold my stock headlights to?

Haha yea, I sure am, I actually have got some more mods to it since then I order the GT-Four riser blokcs and some other things since you've seen it. What exactly are you doing to your car man? looks like your doing quite the make over. Where are you getting the work done?

This post has been edited by jordisonjr: Oct 29, 2009 - 9:13 AM

--------------------

My Celica!
post Oct 29, 2009 - 9:27 AM
+Quote Post
kloudkicka

Enthusiast
Joined May 8, '04
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

my rims are 18's, but thinking deep dished, but then again i might be done with my car after all this is done

QUOTE (MrAyasli @ Oct 29, 2009 - 4:42 AM) *
Wow, looks really good !
What size are your rims?

ya duckbill was what i was thinking about too, but i dunno if i can part with my gt-four spoiler haha

QUOTE (SwissFerdi @ Oct 29, 2009 - 5:18 AM) *
Spoilerless is for sure good. Time for a duckbill, it should look SICK with your GT-Faux kit.

ya i sold you the lights awhile ago, i think you emailed me about my other body kits i have laying around too, im glad though you got a couple more mods on your car, its hard to stay stock with one of these 6gens lol, but for now i'll keep this thread updated, not too much of a make over but im sure i'll be satisfied

QUOTE (jordisonjr @ Oct 29, 2009 - 2:11 PM) *
QUOTE (kloudkicka @ Oct 27, 2009 - 5:23 PM) *

Haha yea, I sure am, I actually have got some more mods to it since then I order the GT-Four riser blokcs and some other things since you've seen it. What exactly are you doing to your car man? looks like your doing quite the make over. Where are you getting the work done?

This post has been edited by kloudkicka: Oct 29, 2009 - 9:28 AM
post Oct 29, 2009 - 10:02 AM
+Quote Post
jordisonjr

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 20, '09
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

Yea i've actually had my eyes on that c one front you got, but I'm going to college and just bought a winter beater so Im kinda strapped for cash so its gotta wait haha.

--------------------

My Celica!
post Oct 30, 2009 - 9:54 AM
+Quote Post
kloudkicka

Enthusiast
Joined May 8, '04
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

ya, i've still got that c-one kit stored

QUOTE (jordisonjr @ Oct 29, 2009 - 3:02 PM) *
Yea i've actually had my eyes on that c one front you got, but I'm going to college and just bought a winter beater so Im kinda strapped for cash so its gotta wait haha.

post Nov 2, 2009 - 4:38 PM
+Quote Post
kloudkicka

Enthusiast
Joined May 8, '04
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

more updates of the progress

This post has been edited by kloudkicka: Nov 2, 2009 - 4:40 PM

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 6:45 PM