6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OEM Parts Catalog with Part Numbers, Diagrams, Prices..., the toyodiy replacement
post Feb 7, 2010 - 11:15 PM
+Quote Post
azian_advanced

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 18, '05
From Calgary
Currently Offline

94-99 Celica OEM Parts Catalog
----------------------------------------

-----------------------------

Here is a complete collision parts catalog for the 6gc, but please note while most of the parts are the same between japanese, european, australian, and north american markets, this catalog is based on the north american version celicas (GT-S, GT & ST models only).. so parts exclusively offered in certain markets (ie. JDM projectors) are not covered in this catalog.

Since the diagrams are no longer working on toyodiy.com, I figured I'd post these up for everyone. These are scanned images from the actual copy that I own so feel free to use them as you please smile.gif but please don't post the images elsewhere. The pages were not in the best condition as I've had them for many years but most of it is still legible.

All the part numbers should work on Toyota parts order sites like 1stToyotaParts.com and ToyotaWorld.com but keep in mind the prices in these images may not match with the prices by these dealers. And always provide your VIN number with your online order to avoid purchasing an incorrect part.

Related Threads:
----------------------

JDM Part Numbers
GT-Four Part Numbers
SS-III Part Numbers
Emblem Part Numbers

This post has been edited by azian_advanced: Feb 7, 2010 - 11:17 PM

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
post Feb 7, 2010 - 11:24 PM
+Quote Post
chacha

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 29, '05
From So-Cal
Currently Offline

THANK YOU..OMG...you are the KING of part numbers...you fall through all the time
post Feb 7, 2010 - 11:35 PM
+Quote Post
samir0189

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 8, '08
From Orlando, Florida
Currently Offline

you are the best Azian. I am sure i speak for myself and others when I say this is more than appreciated. That had to have taken a lot of time to scan all those pages. 6gc needs more members like you! THANK YOU!!! thumbsup.gif

--------------------
My F/S Thread!

(14:19:21) Daniel: That was a JDM hole in the side of the box too. There was so much JDM trapped inside that box that they couldn't contain it, so they had to put a JDM hole in the box to let the JDM out.

Ferdi says (11:29)
No, it looks like a hooker put her acid vag on your hood. Acid vag = bigger problem than a few dings.
post Feb 7, 2010 - 11:41 PM
+Quote Post
jordisonjr

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 20, '09
From Winnipeg
Currently Offline

This should be in the stickies thumbsup.gif

--------------------
-Protection mode, For when your amp tries to blow its load.

1995 Toyota Celica GTS - Daily Driver
1999 Chevy Cavalier - Winter Beater
1994 Honda Civic CX Hatchback - Dead

My Celica!
post Feb 8, 2010 - 12:07 AM
+Quote Post
chacha

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 29, '05
From So-Cal
Currently Offline

found all my parts thanks. Sticky this please mods

This post has been edited by chacha: Feb 8, 2010 - 12:08 AM
post Feb 8, 2010 - 1:18 PM
+Quote Post
DGAF

Enthusiast
Joined Nov 27, '09
From New York USA
Currently Offline

Wow this is awesome thank you! smile.gif smile.gif

This post has been edited by DGAF: Feb 8, 2010 - 1:19 PM
post Feb 8, 2010 - 1:23 PM
+Quote Post
manphibian

Joined Oct 13, '06
From UK
Currently Offline

Good work fella thumbsup.gif

Stickied.

--------------------
post Feb 15, 2010 - 2:39 PM
+Quote Post
njccmd2002

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 15, '07
From Tennessee
Currently Offline

wow, nice..

--------------------
Learned a lot in 10 years... I hardly log in anymore, last login Today Sept 6 2019, and I was forced just to clarify a post. LOL

If you PM me and I dont respond, dont fret or cry. Im alive, better post your questions in the thread below, maybe I log back in

2grfe Swapped... Why I chose the 2GR, before you ask read here...

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.

@llamaraxing in Instagram is the best way to find me. I hardly log here anymore.
post Mar 5, 2010 - 10:01 PM
+Quote Post
toyotajoe

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 20, '09
Currently Offline

QUOTE (azian_advanced @ Feb 7, 2010 - 8:15 PM) *
94-99 Celica OEM Parts Catalog
----------------------------------------

Here is a complete collision parts catalog for the 6gc, but please note while most of the parts are the same between japanese, european, australian, and north american markets, this catalog is based on the north american version celicas (GT-S, GT & ST models only).. so parts exclusively offered in certain markets (ie. JDM projectors) are not covered in this catalog.

Since the diagrams are no longer working on toyodiy.com, I figured I'd post these up for everyone. These are scanned images from the actual copy that I own so feel free to use them as you please smile.gif but please don't post the images elsewhere. The pages were not in the best condition as I've had them for many years but most of it is still legible.

All the part numbers should work on Toyota parts order sites like 1stToyotaParts.com and ToyotaWorld.com but keep in mind the prices in these images may not match with the prices by these dealers. And always provide your VIN number with your online order to avoid purchasing an incorrect part.