post Aug 21, 2006 - 12:20 PM
+Quote Post
mzztoyota

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 20, '06
From St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
Currently Offline

~tear~

My cousin put in my 12's and my amp for me yesterday and man was my system sounding NICE (especially since I already had the premium sound system)...drove it around all night with no problems but then this morning...

go to take off from a stop sign...

*ka-clunk* kindasad.gif

Get out, check the clutch fluid...it's fine...crap...

Try again, take off with a bump, it cuts out while I'm going down the hill (probably when I went to shift into 2nd) and I just gave up and coasted to my mechanics shop...my automatic locks kept clicking as if locking the whole time...

...and now the car now refuses to start up again.

It's definitely an electrical problem, he says, but he's no electrician, so he called his electrician friend in and gave me a ride to my college...

It could be something done wrong with the wiring for the set, or it could be that the alarm system that wasn't working (which I was supposed to get fixed today...FOR FREE) got activated or something yesterday while wiring the set, since we did pull out the panel with the restart button...because it was a system with starter kill and some other stuff I have yet to find out about (I was supposed to meet the guy who put the alarm in today, he was gonna fix it for me.)

So, the Celi is in the shop undiagnosed as of yet, and my bank account is quaking in its boots and wondering when the hell the guy who wants to buy my Nova is gonna shovel the money over...

pray for me frown.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
"I bet you drive a standard." "You could make some money off that bet." :D
post Aug 25, 2006 - 10:27 AM
+Quote Post
Dm_Vinny

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 4, '05
Currently Offline

OMG! Funny story (not to jack ur thread or anything)... so it's been about a week or so since my car has been out of the body shop, last nite I jumped in the car to go DJ. Bitch wouldn't start... it's dark, I have no time to mess with it so I take my girls Prelude to work cursing and swearing on the drive... Get up this morning searching all over the car cant find crap, check the fuses, check everything so I'm getting really mad... i'm about to replace the starter when I notice one of my wires from the battery is just laying their disconnected... when they replaced my battery at the shop they forgot to tie it down so it was moving all over and loosened the wire...

Anyway... I wound up chuckling for a good 1/2 hour knowing that it was just a wire and not more money out of my pocket...

post Aug 25, 2006 - 10:52 AM
+Quote Post
mzztoyota

Enthusiast
Joined Jul 20, '06
From St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
Currently Offline

lol...I hate stupid days like that tongue.gif

I got mine fixed, and they offered me a "friendly discount" if I go back to fix my fritsy sunroof...cuz I'm a hot girl driving a manual GT, lol...

--------------------
IPB Image
"I bet you drive a standard." "You could make some money off that bet." :D

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 29th, 2024 - 6:11 AM