6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

393 Pages V  « < 391 392 393  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Teh Official "Dude Where's My Forum?" Thread, Brought to you by the minds of Box, and her fiancée, Lorelei
post Feb 21, 2021 - 1:54 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

Yeah man, we had a Chevy ****tyExpress in a while back, it's just a re-branded Nissan NV200. This one was outfitted by a PI firm as a spy van. Back was partitioned off from the front, front was filled with fake stuff about utilities marking. In the back there was a chair on a swivel with a periscope in a chimney on the roof, cameras and screens and all manner of stuff. We all agreed it was really cool and we all agreed to not take any pictures or talk about it to anyone at the time. We didn't ask any questions about it.

But yeah, ****ty vehicle. I'm shocked you found something worse than that Murano!

--------------------
post Feb 26, 2021 - 8:07 AM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

I was tired of pencil gauges, and didn't want to deal with batteries, so I bought this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XBXVXM9?p...ob_b_asin_title

It arrived yesterday, so I used it to check my tires.  Easy enough to use, super easy to read, seems accurate, feels sturdy enough, and inexpensive.  10/10 would recommend.

This post has been edited by Box: Feb 26, 2021 - 8:08 AM

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed

Casey: What kind of pet do like best?
Lorelei: Big Spiders and People.
post Yesterday, 07:49 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

I've been using the same Slime gauge and it's pretty much just to check if they're where I think they should be according to that gauge. It could be inaccurate, it might not be 30, might be 28 or might be 32 but when it says 30 *I* know it's what I want.

--------------------

393 Pages V  « < 391 392 393
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: February 28th, 2021 - 1:20 AM