Need parts? I'm parting out a '94 ST
post Jun 6, 2006 - 4:22 PM
+Quote Post
Predator

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 26, '05
From Sweden
Currently Offline

no offense but, woot for the american legal system!, follow the laws and rules to 100% and put all feelings and traces of common sense aside. the problem is that the verdict might be right according to the rules but they can't really cover all situations

--------------------
post Jun 6, 2006 - 8:58 PM
+Quote Post
Crzybakerdog

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 18, '03
From milwaukee, wisconsin
Currently Offline

"6. Kara Walton of Claymont, Delaware, successfully sued the owner of a night club in a neighboring city when she fell from the bathroom window to the floor and knocked out her two front teeth. This occurred while Ms Walton was trying to sneak through the window in the ladies room to avoid paying the $3.50 cover charge. She was awarded $12,000 and all dental expenses. "

that alone there is priceless. the nightclub must be mad, maybe they put in a sign that says falling in from the window will not allow you to sue us anymore lol. thats my vote
post Jun 6, 2006 - 9:30 PM
+Quote Post
snapshotgt

Enthusiast
Joined Oct 12, '05
From Texas
Currently Offline

QUOTE(TrDcElica6thgen @ Jan 9, 2003 - 1:59 PM) [snapback]5693[/snapback]

7. This year's favorite could easily be Mr. Merv Grazinski of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Mr. Grazinski purchased a brand new 32-foot Winnebago motor home. On his first trip home, having driven onto the freeway, he set the cruise control at 70 mph and calmly left the drivers seat to go into the back and make himself a cup of coffee. Not surprisingly, the R.V. left the freeway, crashed and overturned. Mr. Grazinski sued Winnebago for not advising him in the owner's manual that he couldn't actually do this. The jury awarded him $1,750,000 plus a new motor home. The company actually change their manuals on the basis of this suit, just in case there were any other complete morons out there who might want to buy a recreation vehicle.

^ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

woot.gif for bring stuff back from the dead! tongue.gif

~snap

--------------------
Past: V6 Swapped 6G Celica, E46 BMW M3, Jeep Wrangler TJ
Current: 850rwhp C6 Corvette Grandsport, Gen1 6.2L Ford Raptor
post Oct 18, 2019 - 9:48 PM
+Quote Post
njccmd2002

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 15, '07
From Tennessee
Currently Offline

wow

--------------------
Learned a lot in 10 years... I hardly log in anymore, last login Today Sept 6 2019, and I was forced just to clarify a post. LOL

If you PM me and I dont respond, dont fret or cry. Im alive, better post your questions in the thread below, maybe I log back in

2grfe Swapped... Why I chose the 2GR, before you ask read here...

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.

@llamaraxing in Instagram is the best way to find me. I hardly log here anymore.

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 7:35 AM