> Flush Fit Wheel Fitment, Offsets for Flush Fitment which is Proper Fitment
post Jul 5, 2014 - 8:56 PM
+Quote Post
slo_celly

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 25, '13
From Pittsburgh
Currently Offline

My wheels are +40 offset and i just installed 25mm lug centric spacers in the rear. Looks pretty flush. Feels much more stable on the road already. Would 20s in front seal the deal? (Kind of an opinion based question, but i figure a bump is in order anyway smile.gif )

--------------------
post Jul 30, 2014 - 7:02 PM
+Quote Post
al94st

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 30, '09
From Wilmington, NC
Currently Offline

Can someone tell me if if a 15x8 +25mm offset will fit without rubbing in the front with 225/45zr15 Hoosiers on a lowered car?
post Jul 31, 2014 - 10:36 PM
+Quote Post
ILoveMySilly97

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 8, '12
From Hanford/Fresno, Ca
Currently Offline

QUOTE (al94st @ Jul 30, 2014 - 5:02 PM) *
Can someone tell me if if a 15x8 +25mm offset will fit without rubbing in the front with 225/45zr15 Hoosiers on a lowered car?

It'll rub but if you have your fenders rolled then you're good.

--------------------
post Aug 1, 2014 - 8:05 AM
+Quote Post
DarkDeath

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 6, '13
From Toronto, Canada
Currently Offline

Thanks for the fitment guide!

18x9 et 38 Originally, 5mm spacer front and 20mm spacer back and now flush (I pulled my rear fenders a bit cause I get alot of passengers sometimes)

225/40/18 nankang stretched on tein springs, everything is real good~

~DarkDeath

--------------------

September 2014 & July 2015 Celica of the Month
1995 Toyota "EnDeR" Celica GTS-T Gen4 3sgte swapped
[Instagram: @Ender_Celica]
post Jan 11, 2015 - 4:44 PM
+Quote Post
AustenJoe12

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 16, '14
From Boise, Idaho
Currently Offline

So I apologize in advance for bringing up an old thread but I'm in the market of buying new wheels soon. The specs are 17x8.25 et 25 on 215/45r17s, the tires have some stretch but I want to get the flush look but have the car still be functional as it is my daily driver. How would i achieve a good fitment while still having the car be really functional. Would I need spacers, and if so what sizes for the front and rear. If anyone has this set up and looks good if you could include pictures it'd be much appreciated. Any help would also be appreciated. Thanks.

--------------------
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"

post Jan 11, 2015 - 8:21 PM
+Quote Post
JoshuaM

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 6, '12
From Brisbane, Australia
Currently Offline

QUOTE (AustenJoe12 @ Jan 11, 2015 - 5:44 PM) *
So I apologize in advance for bringing up an old thread but I'm in the market of buying new wheels soon. The specs are 17x8.25 et 25 on 215/45r17s, the tires have some stretch but I want to get the flush look but have the car still be functional as it is my daily driver. How would i achieve a good fitment while still having the car be really functional. Would I need spacers, and if so what sizes for the front and rear. If anyone has this set up and looks good if you could include pictures it'd be much appreciated. Any help would also be appreciated. Thanks.

Off the top of my head; fronts would be perfectly flush (may need a bit of camber to tuck them in), and rear would need 10-20mm to be flush.

--------------------

SOLD :( 1997 ST204 Celica ZR -----> See it here on 6GC!
2013 October Celica of the Month XD
Now: '00 NB8B Mazda MX5 -----> See it here in off topic!
post Nov 9, 2015 - 8:19 PM
+Quote Post
trdproven

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 2, '05
From Guam
Currently Offline

Trying to get a second opinion here. I'm running coilovers and would like to see if these would fit. I will also roll my fenders if I have to in the rear. I did my measurements on my setup and they don't seem to match whats listed here because there are many variables involved like coilovers or not, camber, offset, width, and tires. but for the wheels would 17x9 et35 fit on the front? or is et42 better so that I don't poke or will it hit coilovers? The charts here doesn't match what I see on my car. With the new wheels, offset has not changed so that means only the width will be divided into the outside and inside which is a difference of 1.5" total which would then split .75 to the outside and .75 to the inside, I can clearly see that there is more than 1" space inside there maybe even 1.5".

I'm guessing these charts may have also been based off stock struts.

I know the rears can hold down pretty good specs with a roll.

I'm guessing for the fronts would these fit?

For the rear, I'll just run maybe 5mm spacer to get it down to 30mm and straighten the camber up.

This post has been edited by trdproven: Nov 9, 2015 - 8:27 PM

--------------------
94 Celica GT
|Toyota OEM Japan|Toyota Racing Development|Tom's|Competition Clutch|5Zigen|Apexi|
|Laille/Beatrush|Magnecor|Denso|Royal Purple|Optima|PIAA|PW JDM|Megan Racing|Nitto|
|Work|Greddy|Samco|Project Mu|H&R|Gates|Moog|Rota|Yokohama|Epman|1320|Upgr8
04 Celica GT
|Toyota OEM Japan|Toyota Racing Development|Tein|BC Racing|Greddy|

89 Supra (Sold)
90 Supra (Sold)
post Nov 14, 2015 - 5:40 PM
+Quote Post
Steenstrup

Enthusiast

Joined Nov 14, '15
From Denmark
Currently Offline

I just bought my '96 Celica with some ET38 17x7" OZ Superturismo GT wheels on it. It's riding on 205/40/17 tires but they're not really looking good on the car at the moment. What kind of spacers should I get to get them all the way out to the fenders without rubbing against them? The car hasn't been lowered at all biggrin.gif

post Jun 17, 2016 - 10:00 PM
+Quote Post
trdproven

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 2, '05
From Guam
Currently Offline

Just fyi
The specs here for 9.5 is incorrect. It does not compensate or can be determined because camber, ride height and tire wheel combo is not considered. He probably is close enough with 9.0 and below.

For the front 9.5 you need somewhere between 30-33 offset
The rears are somewhere around 20 maybe up to 23

I would recommend you measure backspace and outside movement before buying wheels or spacers based on your current spec wheel as a guide.

+38 is too close to the strut depending on camber.

If you don't run a 5mm spacer on a +38 I noticed you can't put on flat center caps. 3mm spacer does not allow for the center cap to go on.

Currently running on 18x9.5 +33 Front and 18x9.5 +23 Rear on 225/40/18 Yokohama S. Drives, might go 215/40 on the next one or 225/35 so I can slam my car more.

Another note, depending on how close your tire is on the rear, its gonna hit your splitter or mud guard so you may need to trim some rubber off.

This post has been edited by trdproven: Jul 12, 2016 - 5:52 PM

--------------------
94 Celica GT
|Toyota OEM Japan|Toyota Racing Development|Tom's|Competition Clutch|5Zigen|Apexi|
|Laille/Beatrush|Magnecor|Denso|Royal Purple|Optima|PIAA|PW JDM|Megan Racing|Nitto|
|Work|Greddy|Samco|Project Mu|H&R|Gates|Moog|Rota|Yokohama|Epman|1320|Upgr8
04 Celica GT
|Toyota OEM Japan|Toyota Racing Development|Tein|BC Racing|Greddy|

89 Supra (Sold)
90 Supra (Sold)
post May 17, 2019 - 12:02 AM
+Quote Post
pqcanci436gc

Enthusiast

Joined May 16, '19
From New Mexico
Currently Offline

Hey y’all, new here. I’ve browsed this forum for some time now... but I’m wanting to know how do you get rid of rear camber? I’m on BC Racing BR TYPE coilovers with a 17x7 +38. I’m getting newer wheels here soon with the specs of 17x9 +20.. I need to know if I need to buy camber arms or camber bolts to get rid of this problem.. Also, I plan on not running any type of spacers at all. Help a brother out y’all!

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 12:42 PM