6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

400 Pages V  « < 367 368 369 370 371 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Teh Official "Dude Where's My Forum?" Thread, Brought to you by the minds of Box, and her fiancée, Lorelei
post Aug 2, 2020 - 3:01 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Aug 2, 2020 - 12:08 PM) *
QUOTE (Bitter @ Aug 2, 2020 - 10:55 AM) *
I mean you are who you are, regardless of which flappy bits you have or wish you had.

I wish my only flappy bits were on my chest, I don't like the bits between my legs. Sigh... I know it doesn't define me, but it's hard when there are parts of me I hate beyond words.

~Casey

I too, enjoy the flappy bits on your chest.

Remember when people used to post adult content involve manual gear selectors and women?

-Lorelei "If it fits, I sits" Moira.

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 2, 2020 - 7:17 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

I mean you are who you are, regardless of which flappy bits you have or wish you had.

I wish my only flappy bits were on my chest, I don't like the bits between my legs. Sigh... I know it doesn't define me, but it's hard when there are parts of me I hate beyond words.

~Casey

If ever there was an argument against intelligent design it would be testicles ON THE OUTSIDE and wet eye balls. laugh.gif I hope you become more comfortable with you being you and remember to take time and go slow when it comes to more permanent changes. I knew someone who I talked to pretty regularly that kind of fell off the face of the earth after they had a bad acid trip and had FFS, their dysphoria got super bad with the lingering bad trip and then waking up to not their own face anymore, I think they started to regret it and resent the people who talked them into it. I felt really bad telling them I thought they looked awesome how they were because they didn't like how they looked but on the flip side they also didn't like how they looked afterward, but maybe they've grown into it. I lost contact with them a couple years ago and never tried to get back in touch. They made it clear they were trimming down the people they kept up with and I was on the chopping block. Such is life, people come and people go. You're a really cool person and I wish the best for you, I truly do and I know others here also feel the same.

Take a listen and have a chill man...
https://youtu.be/Wy0kxwK3N0o
I've been digging this guy's music and playing.

--------------------
post Aug 2, 2020 - 8:40 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Bitter @ Aug 2, 2020 - 7:17 PM) *

~Casey

If ever there was an argument against intelligent design it would be testicles ON THE OUTSIDE and wet eye balls. laugh.gif I hope you become more comfortable with you being you and remember to take time and go slow when it comes to more permanent changes. I knew someone who I talked to pretty regularly that kind of fell off the face of the earth after they had a bad acid trip and had FFS, their dysphoria got super bad with the lingering bad trip and then waking up to not their own face anymore, I think they started to regret it and resent the people who talked them into it. I felt really bad telling them I thought they looked awesome how they were because they didn't like how they looked but on the flip side they also didn't like how they looked afterward, but maybe they've grown into it. I lost contact with them a couple years ago and never tried to get back in touch. They made it clear they were trimming down the people they kept up with and I was on the chopping block. Such is life, people come and people go. You're a really cool person and I wish the best for you, I truly do and I know others here also feel the same.

Take a listen and have a chill man...
https://youtu.be/Wy0kxwK3N0o
I've been digging this guy's music and playing.

It's just really hard for me, I've NEVER been comfortable in my own skin; though I had gotten better I've kind of relapsed lately for some reason. Sigh... one of these days... I shouldn't complain though as I don't have to worry about FFS, implants, vocal chord trimming, or trachea shaving. Still, at times all I can focus on is what I hate... Thanks, you and everyone being so supportive definitely helps.

~Casey

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 2, 2020 - 9:31 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Aug 2, 2020 - 8:40 PM) *
It's just really hard for me, I've NEVER been comfortable in my own skin; though I had gotten better I've kind of relapsed lately for some reason. Sigh... one of these days... I shouldn't complain though as I don't have to worry about FFS, implants, vocal chord trimming, or trachea shaving. Still, at times all I can focus on is what I hate... Thanks, you and everyone being so supportive definitely helps.

~Casey

I still am thankful every day that I met you. I really want you to continue to grow with me. I know we don't always see eye to eye, but that's what makes things so much fun.

On the topic of being trans, I really hate my south of the border parts that prevent me from wearing certain outfits unless I take extra precautions.

Also, I really want to go swimming again. I can get away with a skirted bottom and I'm currently looking for a bikini top (I lost mine and I'm upset because it was a special gift from someone) but can't decide on one. Ideally, a full coverage halter top style biking in black would be perfect, but I want some red piping or accent to it.

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 2, 2020 - 10:45 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Aug 2, 2020 - 9:31 PM) *

~Casey

I still am thankful every day that I met you. I really want you to continue to grow with me. I know we don't always see eye to eye, but that's what makes things so much fun.

On the topic of being trans, I really hate my south of the border parts that prevent me from wearing certain outfits unless I take extra precautions.

Also, I really want to go swimming again. I can get away with a skirted bottom and I'm currently looking for a bikini top (I lost mine and I'm upset because it was a special gift from someone) but can't decide on one. Ideally, a full coverage halter top style biking in black would be perfect, but I want some red piping or accent to it.

I'm really thankful I met you too, I've never been happier and I still can't believe it at times. I look forward to what our journey has in store. smile.gif

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 3, 2020 - 11:04 AM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Aug 2, 2020 - 10:45 PM) *
QUOTE (Box @ Aug 2, 2020 - 9:31 PM) *

~Casey

I'm really thankful I met you too, I've never been happier and I still can't believe it at times. I look forward to what our journey has in store. smile.gif

Kiss me, you fool.

-Lorelei "Ex Playgirl Model" Moira

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 3, 2020 - 12:53 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

Y'all gonna crash the server again with all this cute smoochy.

--------------------
post Aug 3, 2020 - 2:38 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Bitter @ Aug 3, 2020 - 12:53 PM) *

Yeah. Someone should tell us to get a room.

Oh, wait.

-Lorelei "Balls Deep" Moira

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 3, 2020 - 4:00 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

It's bound to happen regardless though, don't blame us.

~Casey

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 4, 2020 - 7:14 AM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Aug 3, 2020 - 4:00 PM) *

~Casey

Yeah, don't blame her. I'm the brains behind this here operation.

And the cute one with the mismatched parts.

-Lorelei "That's doesn't belong there" Moira

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 4, 2020 - 7:40 AM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Aug 4, 2020 - 7:14 AM) *

~Casey

You are the girl who has everything.

~Casey

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 4, 2020 - 8:29 AM
+Quote Post
bloodMoney

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 4, '06
From Chicagoland
Currently Offline

~Casey

I'm sorry Lorelei, but you can't be the brains AND the beauty. You need to pick one.

--------------------
~bloodMoney
post Aug 4, 2020 - 10:23 AM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (bloodMoney @ Aug 4, 2020 - 8:29 AM) *

~Casey

I'm sorry Lorelei, but you can't be the brains AND the beauty. You need to pick one.

I absolutely can. I scored a 181 on my IQ test when I was 11. I'm often told by others that I'm sexy or pretty.

Now come down here and open this pickle jar for us. There may be some rewards for you...

-Lorelei "Thinks inside the Box, and outside the box" Moira

This post has been edited by Box: Aug 4, 2020 - 10:25 AM

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 4, 2020 - 11:38 AM
+Quote Post
bloodMoney

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 4, '06
From Chicagoland
Currently Offline

Congrats on the IQ.

As for the your other offer:

--------------------
~bloodMoney
post Aug 4, 2020 - 12:21 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (bloodMoney @ Aug 4, 2020 - 11:38 AM) *
Congrats on the IQ.

As for the your other offer:

I'm sorry you're not interested in bull****ting over a home cooked meal and a beer.

Or swapping stories about the dumbest person you ever were challenged to a street race by.

-Lorelei "Ha, Got 'Em!" Moira

This post has been edited by Box: Aug 4, 2020 - 12:23 PM

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 4, 2020 - 1:12 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

How about they both have half a brain? Everyone wins!

--------------------
post Aug 4, 2020 - 1:27 PM
+Quote Post
bloodMoney

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 4, '06
From Chicagoland
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Aug 4, 2020 - 12:21 PM) *
I'm sorry you're not interested in bull****ting over a home cooked meal and a beer.

Or swapping stories about the dumbest person you ever were challenged to a street race by.

I couldn't get away to meet up when you lived here, much less travelling down there, especially in these times.

Plus, I'm brown enough to know that I should keep my ass out of Alabama.

--------------------
~bloodMoney
post Aug 4, 2020 - 4:59 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (bloodMoney @ Aug 4, 2020 - 1:27 PM) *
QUOTE (Box @ Aug 4, 2020 - 12:21 PM) *

I couldn't get away to meet up when you lived here, much less travelling down there, especially in these times.

Plus, I'm brown enough to know that I should keep my ass out of Alabama.

I get a full brain, and so does she.

@Bloodmoney you should know that I don't pass as a woman and I've been fine. You're more likely to be attacked as a trans person than a person of color here.

And besides. We live in Butt****, Alabama and our neighbors include a animal control officer and a bunch of people who keep to themselves.

Car meet at the Moira and Box residence, when?

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 4, 2020 - 5:06 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

You've got the looks, I've got the brains; let's make lots of money?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di60NYGu03Y

~Casey

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Aug 4, 2020 - 9:30 PM
+Quote Post
SwissFerdi

Enthusiast
Joined Jun 18, '09
From Orlando
Currently Offline

Wow, what in jesus tap-dancing christ has been happening here?

I'd like to add that it was suggested to me today to twin-charge my car. I'm not doing it to this one, but down the road somewhere that'd be interesting.

This post has been edited by SwissFerdi: Aug 4, 2020 - 9:31 PM

--------------------
'97 ST \ Eibach \ KYB \ Kenwood \ Alpine \ Cusco \ OEM+ [sold 10/18]
'93 MX-5 LE

400 Pages V  « < 367 368 369 370 371 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 29th, 2024 - 2:20 AM