> Today I..., Super Non-Celica Edition 2000 MKVIII
post Jan 17, 2018 - 4:06 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Springville, AL
Currently Offline

Yeah I need to start looking for someone around here that takes my insurance. Which I was having to wait on that to be sorted since I turned 26 back in December and that's the cutoff point for being on someone else's insurance, unless they're a spouse, but they make exceptions for the disabled so had to get all of that taken care of.

QUOTE (Bitter @ Jan 17, 2018 - 7:08 AM) *
get a cat.

Have actually been looking into a Maine coon, they're so giant, fluffy, and huggable.

--------------------

1996 Pontiac Firebird Formula hardtop 6-speed
post Jan 17, 2018 - 4:47 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Springville, AL
Currently Offline

So I joined Grassroots Motorsports last night so I can bother them with my car dilemma. Seems like out of anywhere they might be the best source for unbiased and experienced opinions when it comes to what I'm wanting from a car and the cars I'm considering.

--------------------

post Jan 17, 2018 - 5:04 PM
+Quote Post
njccmd2002

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 15, '07
From Tennessee, Podunk
Currently Offline

oh no, that rules me out, i was going to join them....

lol, just kiding...

get a big cat, black and hairy...

--------------------
Learned a lot in 10 years...

2grfe Swapped... Never Satisfied .. always something to do

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.

llamaraxing @ Imgur, Ebay and Instagram
post Jan 17, 2018 - 8:15 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

GRMS has some great articles I've read
https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/project-c...9-toyota-camry/

--------------------
post Jan 17, 2018 - 8:33 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Springville, AL
Currently Offline

As far as V6 FWD cars go I hear good things about the Accord coupe with the 6-speed. In fact Matt Farah did a One Take on one not that long ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVR1R2zC9kw

--------------------

post Yesterday, 08:54 PM
+Quote Post
ClevelandGaint

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 12, '13
From Cleveland
Currently Offline

Well, I purchased some fortune coils for the Lexus. Solid choice, customer service was great, answered all my question and even have a live rep if you need to skype while installing them. Pretty awesome. Well worth the money. They arent bouncy like other brands which is great. Kinda keeps the Lexus ride but wakes up around turns and what not. Next order of business is to find some wheels. I dont want that stance nation crap. But i need to have a lip in the wheels for sure, or something conclaved
post Yesterday, 08:58 PM
+Quote Post
ClevelandGaint

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 12, '13
From Cleveland
Currently Offline

Matt farah is one of 5 people who I can watch on youtube on a constant basis. Ive heard great things about the accords, except the stock wheels always get stolen some how in the large cities

QUOTE (Box @ Jan 17, 2018 - 9:33 PM) *
As far as V6 FWD cars go I hear good things about the Accord coupe with the 6-speed. In fact Matt Farah did a One Take on one not that long ago:

post Yesterday, 10:01 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Springville, AL
Currently Offline

QUOTE (ClevelandGaint @ Jan 18, 2018 - 7:54 PM) *
Well, I purchased some fortune coils for the Lexus. Solid choice, customer service was great, answered all my question and even have a live rep if you need to skype while installing them. Pretty awesome. Well worth the money. They arent bouncy like other brands which is great. Kinda keeps the Lexus ride but wakes up around turns and what not. Next order of business is to find some wheels. I dont want that stance nation crap. But i need to have a lip in the wheels for sure, or something conclaved

AND YOU DON'T GRACE US WITH PICTURES!? mad.gif Good to hear on the Fortune Auto. As far as rims go you might be able to find some older BBS two piece rims like what my brother has on the Genesis, something like that would probably look good on a SC. Only problem is they're expensive, I think he paid just over $2,000 for an used set... They look nice though, so there's that.

QUOTE (ClevelandGaint @ Jan 18, 2018 - 7:58 PM) *
Matt farah is one of 5 people who I can watch on youtube on a constant basis. Ive heard great things about the accords, except the stock wheels always get stolen some how in the large cities

QUOTE (Box @ Jan 17, 2018 - 9:33 PM) *

Yeah, him and David Patterson are my preferred car reviewers. Which I remembered there was an Acura CL 3.2 6-speed that was during the time of the 6th gen Accord, and the Acura came with a LSD. Though I imagine they're even rarer than the Accord.

--------------------

277 Pages V  « < 275 276 277
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: January 19th, 2018 - 4:11 AM