6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

334 Pages V  « < 332 333 334  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Teh official Where’s Box? thread, Bueller? Bueller?
post Jul 15, 2019 - 1:54 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

I'm not burdened? with that issue, there's just the one store in my local area. I'd imagine one of them must, since there's nothing really special to it aside from the sauce. The saucy goodness could be yours with 5 minutes of internet checking.

--------------------
Miata placeholder
post Jul 15, 2019 - 6:09 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Online

I checked the 5 nearest changing the default store each time. No joy! Just gimme a map I can click on and see if they got it or not lol.

Well never trust their website, the local one had it. Tried it. Not at all impressed, the RattleSnake burrito was better. This sauce is too sweet and only very slightly spicy, more like just a mild warmth with NO bite what so ever. Huge let down. Will finish my review when I revisit the burrito later.

This post has been edited by Bitter: Jul 15, 2019 - 7:49 PM

--------------------
post Jul 15, 2019 - 8:07 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

Or do like me and add jalapeno slices to it, add jalapeno slices to everything! The Chipotle Chicken Griller is good with jalapeno slices added too. Which I'm biased but I liked the Reaper Ranch burrito with the grilled chicken more.

--------------------
Miata placeholder
post Jul 15, 2019 - 8:13 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

Oh yeah, speaking of disappointment. I finally found the weight for the Grams 57CR 15x8, and it's like 15.1-15.3 pounds depending on offset.

--------------------
Miata placeholder
post Jul 15, 2019 - 9:41 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Online

sad_trombone.wav

--------------------
post Jul 15, 2019 - 11:15 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

Apparently they're just straight up cast wheels, not "flow/rotary forged" or whatever the various companies want to call it. Oh well... Will probably just say **** it and stretch tires if need be and get the Advanti since they're the best combination of weight, width, and price. I've found a couple of places that have them for $550 a set so then they're not much more than the Konig even. So then it's an increase from 6.5" wide to 8" wide and it drops from 15.5 pounds to 11.1 pounds, then maybe a pound or two saved on each tire. All that reduced unsprung and rotational mass plus much increased contact patch, mmmm...

--------------------
Miata placeholder
post Yesterday, 07:23 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

UGHHHHHHHHHH, it's always something... Apparently something didn't turn out right with the clear coat so now it's going to have to be redone, and he's decided to let the paint guy at work do it instead which I thought what was going to happen in the first place after he said something about him doing it. But first the garage door still needs replaced since that's not been done... Yet again life gets put on hold because of that ****ing car. I REALLY just wish I had sold it to that kid to get himself killed in it, but nooooo I'm stupid and have a conscious as well as feelings of what's in the best interest of an inanimate object. Well on the plus side at this rate I'll be past that awkward metamorphosis phase before I have to sell it and then try to find a Miata to buy...

--------------------
Miata placeholder
post Today, 12:51 PM
+Quote Post
SwissFerdi

Enthusiast
Joined Jun 18, '09
From Orlando
Currently Offline

I thought GT3 A-Spec was basically reality when it came out, but it was also my first PS2 experience.

--------------------
'97 ST \ Eibach \ KYB \ Kenwood \ Alpine \ Cusco \ OEM+ [sold]
'93 MX-5 LE
'07 Kawasaki Eliminator 125
'08 MX-5 GT

334 Pages V  « < 332 333 334
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: bloodMoney, cheela

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: July 18th, 2019 - 1:27 PM