> To moderator, please read
post Jul 2, 2017 - 9:25 PM
+Quote Post
spystyle

Enthusiast

Joined Jun 30, '17
From Maine, USA
Currently Offline

Hey I accidentally posted the same thing twice. Once in this forum. Please delete the one in this forum smile.gif

None of my posts show up so I'm assuming they are checked before published smile.gif

Greetings from Maine smile.gif

I'm a human, not a spam bot LOL.

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
post Jul 2, 2017 - 9:33 PM
+Quote Post
njccmd2002

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 15, '07
From Tennessee
Currently Offline

are you spying on us?

--------------------
Learned a lot in 10 years... I hardly log in anymore, last login Today Sept 6 2019, and I was forced just to clarify a post. LOL

If you PM me and I dont respond, dont fret or cry. Im alive, better post your questions in the thread below, maybe I log back in

2grfe Swapped... Why I chose the 2GR, before you ask read here...

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.

@llamaraxing in Instagram is the best way to find me. I hardly log here anymore.
post Jul 2, 2017 - 9:38 PM
+Quote Post
richee3

Joined Jun 29, '08
From Denver
Currently Offline

Don't worry about the double post, it's an easy fix. smile.gif Unfortunately, new members are part of a "trial" group whose posts must be moderator approved. We see double posts all the time and it's really no big deal. We are active enough that we should see your posts within a few hours and approve them. If you feel like a post is taking too long to be approved, don't hesitate to message one of us and we will take care of it for you. After a certain number of approved posts, you will be auto promoted to a regular member and your posts will appear immediately. I wish we had the capability to manually promote members but that isn't in the works for right now. In the meantime, happy posting and welcome to 6gc!

--------------------
"Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others labored hard for." -Socrates. Even Socrates told us to use the search button!

2006 Aston Martin V8 Vantage.
1998 Celica GT-
BEAMS Swapped.
2022 4Runner TRD Off Road Prenium.
2021 GMC Sierra AT4.
post Nov 4, 2017 - 3:03 PM
+Quote Post
spystyle

Enthusiast

Joined Jun 30, '17
From Maine, USA
Currently Offline

QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Jul 2, 2017 - 10:33 PM) *
are you spying on us?

Don't worry, I'm not spying on you. I currently have a 94 ST and a 95 GT convertible smile.gif

Gen 6 forever, LOL.

Greetings from Maine, USA.

p.s. Here is my daughter and I, and our cool 6th gen cars smile.gif

w00t smile.gif

I am a computer repair guy in Maine, and I always have car questions.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 7:06 PM