> 2GRFE v6 convertible
post Oct 31, 2019 - 6:12 PM
+Quote Post
njccmd2002

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 15, '07
From Tennessee
Currently Offline

no, I was really joking, im not making it AWD. The car is on stand by. I really need to sell some cars, and maybe I will LOL.

On other news, I did something completely gratifying. I got out of the Facebook Group. Probably temporary, who knows, too much bs drama over there. Not very active over here anyways, but I feel it was something I needed to do. Sorry Cheela, wont bug you anymore for a while.

If anyone needs me, sorry, im dropping off for a while, well, some of you know how to contact me.

--------------------
Learned a lot in 10 years... I hardly log in anymore, last login Today Sept 6 2019, and I was forced just to clarify a post. LOL

If you PM me and I dont respond, dont fret or cry. Im alive, better post your questions in the thread below, maybe I log back in

2grfe Swapped... Why I chose the 2GR, before you ask read here...

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.

llamaraxing @ Imgur, Ebay and Instagram
post Nov 1, 2019 - 9:23 AM
+Quote Post
cheela

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 2, '07
From Berlin, WI
Currently Offline

QUOTE (njccmd2002 @ Oct 31, 2019 - 6:12 PM) *
no, I was really joking, im not making it AWD. The car is on stand by. I really need to sell some cars, and maybe I will LOL.

On other news, I did something completely gratifying. I got out of the Facebook Group. Probably temporary, who knows, too much bs drama over there. Not very active over here anyways, but I feel it was something I needed to do. Sorry Cheela, wont bug you anymore for a while.

If anyone needs me, sorry, im dropping off for a while, well, some of you know how to contact me.

meh... good riddance.... oh, I mean, darn!!! that's a bummer. laugh.gif

no worries, I've been getting bored there too. Also, facebook got too many damn ads that I can't even look at cars anymore.
Thinking about winter hibernation too and just hiding away in my house for a while.

--------------------

*1997 Celica ST - My Baby
*1977 Celica RA24 - aka bucket o' rust
*1977 Celica RA29 - classic cruiser
*1996 Celica ST - aka Freelica free fiddy
*2005 Matrix AWD - the wifey's car aka Trix
post Nov 1, 2019 - 9:44 AM
+Quote Post
TimeslideZ

Enthusiast
Joined Jun 9, '16
From Minnesota
Currently Offline

You could always try to go a FWD w/ Electric RWD to make it "AWD." You'll probably get rear biased for low end depending on the amount of power your electric motor will output. Given the rise of electric now and days, it's something we'll have to learn to embrace for the car enthusiasts spirit to possibly live on in the everyday person.

17 Pages V  « < 15 16 17
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 8th, 2020 - 3:03 AM