> 97cecilia 1mzfe, swap and new looks
post Mar 30, 2014 - 11:39 PM
+Quote Post
97cecilia

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 25, '14
From california
Currently Offline

I wanna thank smaay and all those who will and have been helping me out in the transformation of my 97 celica st soon to be a 97 celica/solara

Smaay: lead mechanic and mad scientist of 1mzfe swaps
Derrick and luis: for interior exterior parts
xFAHxQx: Rims
Teo V in Bulgaria: fog lights

And those plany more members of this great web site pictures will be uploaded tomorrow of the motor and of the Rims that are being painted by me, if you wanna take a look below is a link to all the pictures.

https://m.flickr.com/#/activity/

Thank you to all from 97cecilia can't wait to show the finished producted.
post Mar 31, 2014 - 12:53 AM
+Quote Post
ILoveMySilly97

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 8, '12
From Hanford/Fresno, Ca
Currently Offline

This is going to be a thread I'm follow. You planning on BARing it?

--------------------
post Mar 31, 2014 - 10:08 PM
+Quote Post
97cecilia

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 25, '14
From california
Currently Offline

Yea it will go trough the Bureau of automotive repair its gonna be my daily driver for years to come. smile.gif

Here is the link to the pictures I noticed the one uploaded from my phone did not work.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/121887123@N02/
post Apr 1, 2014 - 4:55 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

Hopefully you fix the transmission as well, if not at least it'll be a good bit easier. I'm interested.

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Apr 3, 2014 - 10:49 PM
+Quote Post
kurt95gt

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 23, '11
From kenton ohio
Currently Offline

Can't wait for this!!

--------------------
95 gt coupe, v6 swap weekend toy
99 gt hatch beams swapped wife's
94 st hatch my daily driver
http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=82235
n
post Apr 7, 2014 - 12:02 PM
+Quote Post
97cecilia

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 25, '14
From california
Currently Offline

what do you mean fix the transmission? kindasad.gif sorry I'm really new to this I noticed you guys no so much and if I would of never found this web site I wouldn't be this far on my build. I swear all you guys inspired me to do this I found so much passion for this car here that it made me spark my flame back up for my celica and now I'm going trough with it. I cant believe it

here is an update I would I have purchased so far.
1mzfe
transmission kit soon to arrive in the mail.
Dakota digital speedometer SGI5
celica S3 gauge cluster soon to arrive
coolant reservoir 3.0
power steering reservoir 2.2
alternator 3.0
starter 3.0
igniter 3.0
fuel tank vapor pressure 3.0
ac compressor 3.0
ecu 3.0
air flow meter 3.0
power steering pump 3.0
wiring harness 97 celica
wiring harness 3.0
charcoal canister 3.0
2002 celica rims
Toyota tires
fog lights should arrive soon from Bulgaria
Hopefully member Arsaces will sell me the KYB SHOCKS I already have first dips on the TEIN Springs yes !!!!!!
biggrin.gif
I will purchase the seat covers from Vince doggy soon. I just need to go step by step with my build,

parts I need and if anyone has some input on parts I'm missing let me know please just don't mention ABS breaks that stuff scares me I like to control my car I don't like the car controlling me lol
I need the power steering lines from a gt 2.2 6gen celica and some stock mud flaps. I payed japukspares for some but they never arrived so he refunded my money back hopefully some one out there has some stock mudflaps?
also in need of a head liner and the sunroof was custom made so I'm just going to make it a fifth glass now and remove all the mechanism and no need for it to open since it never worked for me lol

I need to pay Jeff for the 5 speed transmission and labor however since a drunk driver hit my car I had to wait for an estimator to come over and look at my car so now I'm just waiting for the check and still debating on the paint job its either white for the body and gloss black rims tinted windows not to dark don't wanna break the law and smoked out lights or flat black body with gloss black rims and tinted windows not to dark with smoked out lights pretty much ghost rider lol

Also one more thing this car will be my daily driver however I will be spending lots of time at the race way I don't like street racing to dangerous for me plus I'm to old for that already and very new to this. its just not worth it.I don't wanna be another Paul walker when you want a car to go fast take it to a track a good controlled environment is always safe and we could avoid such tragedies I feel bad for his family and kid may Paul walker rest.

Any input you guys let me know I wanna get some more ideas I'm not big on sound systems and such I'm really more worried about handling and horsepower and of course looks I hope this was a good wright up for today?

see you guys

next time my car will be painted and ready for a new heart
post May 9, 2014 - 2:08 AM
+Quote Post
ILoveMySilly97

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 8, '12
From Hanford/Fresno, Ca
Currently Offline

been a month now. Any progress?

--------------------
post May 18, 2014 - 9:27 PM
+Quote Post
Smaay

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 8, '03
From Lancaster CA
Currently Offline

parts are being gathered up for the swap. I need to get his 5 speed rebuilt.

--------------------
2001 Celica GT-S Turbo
1997 Supra TT 6speed
1997 Celica 3MZ/1MZ swap
1990 Celica All-Trac
post May 18, 2014 - 10:06 PM
+Quote Post
ILoveMySilly97

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 8, '12
From Hanford/Fresno, Ca
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Smaay @ May 18, 2014 - 7:27 PM) *
parts are being gathered up for the swap. I need to get his 5 speed rebuilt.

I see. He's going with the e153 or the s54?

--------------------
post May 18, 2014 - 10:08 PM
+Quote Post
SupraKid

Enthusiast
Joined Aug 15, '10
From The Best Coast
Currently Offline

He. lol.
post May 19, 2014 - 4:53 AM
+Quote Post
97cecilia

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 25, '14
From california
Currently Offline

I'm going with the S54 tranny it should be good for the swap. what do you guys think? also the only pieces I need are the mounts. Currently waiting for the car to be put back together its in the shop getting the body straighten out the chassis was bend but it was less then a inch so the frame and all should still be pretty strong, also got the new fender and door in, also the front lights and rear lights, there all stock since I wanna keep it looking stock from the outside but the inside will be a different story lol also I'll be purchasing the sunroof assembly from smaay if he still has it available but right now I'm focusing on getting the car out of the body shop and over to smaay's laboratory to get the swap going. oh yea I made my mind up and the car will be painted flat gun metal something similar to the link below let me know what you guys think about that color that's what I'm getting. and same theme smoked out lights all windows tinted and rims black however mines will be gloss black

QUOTE (97cecilia @ May 19, 2014 - 4:52 AM) *
I'm going with the S54 tranny it should be good for the swap. what do you guys think? also the only pieces I need are the mounts. Currently waiting for the car to be put back together its in the shop getting the body straighten out the chassis was bend but it was less then a inch so the frame and all should still be pretty strong, also got the new fender and door in, also the front lights and rear lights, there all stock since I wanna keep it looking stock from the outside but the inside will be a different story lol also I'll be purchasing the sunroof assembly from smaay if he still has it available but right now I'm focusing on getting the car out of the body shop and over to smaay's laboratory to get the swap going. oh yea I made my mind up and the car will be painted flat gun metal something similar to the link below let me know what you guys think about that color that's what I'm getting. and same theme smoked out lights all windows tinted and rims black however mines will be gloss black

http://www.2040cars.com/Jeep/Grand-Cheroke...n-metal-601751/
post May 19, 2014 - 10:15 AM
+Quote Post
ILoveMySilly97

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 8, '12
From Hanford/Fresno, Ca
Currently Offline

QUOTE (SupraKid @ May 18, 2014 - 8:08 PM) *
He. lol.

Wait 97celcilia is a woman? Lol. You're probably the only female 6gc enthusiast in Cali that I know of. Lol. Would love to see the faces of them Hondas in Bakersfield when they get left behind. Lol.

--------------------
post May 19, 2014 - 12:27 PM
+Quote Post
Smaay

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 8, '03
From Lancaster CA
Currently Offline

no its a dude.

there are several Female Celica enthusiasts. my GF Amy for one, erynn is another.

--------------------
2001 Celica GT-S Turbo
1997 Supra TT 6speed
1997 Celica 3MZ/1MZ swap
1990 Celica All-Trac
post May 19, 2014 - 1:19 PM
+Quote Post
ILoveMySilly97

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 8, '12
From Hanford/Fresno, Ca
Currently Offline

I see. They must not be really active then.

--------------------
post May 20, 2014 - 8:20 AM
+Quote Post
97cecilia

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 25, '14
From california
Currently Offline

I try to be as active as possible but working nights and sleep in the day time makes it pretty hard to keep up with answering the post quickly however yea I cant wait to get the car done and I see your in Fresno (ILoveMySilly97) thats cool I bought some rims from one of the members here, he lives some were out in selma, CA pretty cool guy.

Oh yea and the name "97cecilia" is actually the name of my car. I'm making custom metal or alimunum labels for the car instead of it having the word celica on it, the letters will be the same format but the word will be different 97cecilia is what it will say and in the toyota logo keep it the same. I guess it will be a good personal feature?

Also yea since I joined and whent out to pick a few parts from smaay my girl saw all the cars he had in his house and started talking about how cool they are and how nice they looked I think she cought the bug but will have to wait and see lol she already tried having me go buy one for here out in L.A but unfortunetlly the deal droped. I said less focus one thing at a time and I'm sure she will get here soon.

When my car is done I will go to a meet and great event that's my goal.
post May 20, 2014 - 10:26 AM
+Quote Post
ILoveMySilly97

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 8, '12
From Hanford/Fresno, Ca
Currently Offline

Im actually from Hanford but I travel to Fresno once a week so I basically live there too. Lol. Id like to see your car once its done. Bet it'll look good.

--------------------
post May 20, 2014 - 1:01 PM
+Quote Post
97cecilia

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 25, '14
From california
Currently Offline

Yea it will be done soon? Just making sure I have evrything for the swap and double checking everytime I add a part to the list. Also waiting for the autobody shop to get it back together and there waiting on a few parts to them selfs, so is taking a little longer then expected but its getting done right. I'm taking pictures of the progress and when I'm not there they guy in the shop is taking pic's for me, hopefully soon ones my car is done. I'll be able to add all the pictures from the biggining to the end. and maybe a video or two? never know

I wanna learn how to do this for my exhaust just worried it wont be legaly possible in California =( check the link below

http://www.6gc.net/celicas/1995-gt-hatchback-6829
post Jul 22, 2014 - 7:53 AM
+Quote Post
97cecilia

Enthusiast
Joined Jan 25, '14
From california
Currently Offline

So the car is now at the lab in smaay garage ready for the new motor. I'm just missing a few pieces the transmission brackets and the exausht manifold other then that I think smaay is making big progress and fast. I'm really exited I just need to get all those parts he needs ASAP.

Anyone of you know the name for those brackets they need to come out of a 6th generation celica gt any help I will appreciated and I think I found the manifold need it for my car.

other then that nothing else at the moment. hopefully smaay can upload a few pictures for you guys to take a sneak peak on whats going on.

ttyl team 6th gen all the way.
post Jul 22, 2014 - 8:15 AM
+Quote Post
Smaay

Enthusiast
Joined Dec 8, '03
From Lancaster CA
Currently Offline

i have been taking lots of pictures, I guess I could upload some here. Of course ill have a big write up thread when Im done

--------------------
2001 Celica GT-S Turbo
1997 Supra TT 6speed
1997 Celica 3MZ/1MZ swap
1990 Celica All-Trac
post Jul 22, 2014 - 1:42 PM
+Quote Post
sandusky1977

Enthusiast
Joined Oct 3, '10
From Lansing, MI
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Smaay @ Jul 22, 2014 - 9:15 AM) *
i have been taking lots of pictures, I guess I could upload some here. Of course ill have a big write up thread when Im done

Starting to think my 6g 6cly swap will be done before smaay, and I've pushed mine back while I build a Supra for summer.

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 6:58 AM