> FS: Almost Complete HID Kit, COMPLETED
post Aug 7, 2007 - 11:54 AM
+Quote Post
Coomer

Administrator
Joined Aug 23, '02
From Seattle, WA
Currently Offline

I recently bought a bunch of HID stuff for my projector retrofit into my Del Sol, and I've got some extra parts to sell. What I have is a nearly complete HID kit, which includes one 9006 bulb, two Phillips LVQ 212-L300 ballasts (real high quality units...internal igniter by the way), and a wiring harness. All you would need to make this kit complete is one 9006 HID bulb. Unfortunately, I got two, but one was burnt out.

But both ballasts work perfectly, as does the one 9006 bulb. I never tried out the wiring harness as I went with a custom one on my Sol, but it looks like a good quality unit.

Here's the ballasts and bulb:

And the harness:

And I set the bulb inside a factory Del Sol headlight housing to show the color of the light output. It's a bright white-ish/blue-ish sort of light...looks almost exactly the same color as my working 4300k OEM D2S HID bulb (the bulb in the projector in that pic is on its way out, hence the purple color).

I'd like to get $150 shipped (to the continental US) for this stuff, which I think is a good price, considering these are very high quality ballasts, along with a good bulb and harness. smile.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
New Toyota project coming soon...
post Aug 7, 2007 - 3:09 PM
+Quote Post
lubu

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 2, '07
From Great Western Plateau
Currently Offline

pm sent

--------------------

98% completion
---
aaRon

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 8:38 AM