post Mar 25, 2014 - 12:39 AM
+Quote Post
ILoveMySilly97

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 8, '12
From Hanford/Fresno, Ca
Currently Offline

QUOTE (urbandork @ Aug 18, 2005 - 9:55 PM) *
WARNING Must use 2.5 inch pipe if not moding the hole below the fuse box. If you use 2.75" pipe the sides of the hole will rub a cut into the pipe.

Pix of mine soon to come.

If you use 2.75" cut the hole larger.

This is a easy fix. Just use the door guard liner you can find at your local auto store and put in there like I did to prevent it from cutting it.

QUOTE (king_wsk @ Jan 9, 2007 - 5:05 PM) *
QUOTE (Jaws4God @ Sep 11, 2005 - 2:36 PM) *

only problem is the filter is pushing into the fender plastic so the tire rubs slightly when i make hard right turns... not sure if i'm just gonna leave it or add a little elbow to point the filter towards the front...

not sure... but i love how it sounds!!

I had the exact same problem.. and now I have a hole in my wheel well cover! I took out the CAI because of the turning grinds.... I hated it. I'm still looking for a better CAI solution. I like that custom job that mounts behind the radiator....except is that really CAI? radiator is hot = not cold air....

Had the same problem here. Bought a 90* elbow and bent it forward. Also it's not getting Radiator air. It's getting ram air from where the Drivers foglight is. I was thinking of making a ram air duct in the future maybe.

QUOTE (ILoveMySilly97 @ Mar 13, 2014 - 5:46 PM) *
QUOTE (ILoveMySilly97 @ Feb 25, 2013 - 9:49 PM) *
Thread REVIVE for my SAKE! XD

QUOTE (ILoveMySilly97 @ Feb 25, 2014 - 4:50 PM) *
So I got the 2.5" Accord CAI 2pc set and I tried to install it but the throttle body is smaller than 2.5". Went around to local auto stores and they didn't have any 2.25" to 2.5" coupler. So I ordered one online and hopefully it'll fit.

Mission accomplish. Not the final product but it'll do for now.

The final product. Everything's sprayed down with bed liner spray. Yes it's still a dirty bay. Lol.

--------------------
post May 19, 2014 - 1:48 PM
+Quote Post
ILoveMySilly97

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 8, '12
From Hanford/Fresno, Ca
Currently Offline

Here's a video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0aVcPIzUS4...eature=youtu.be

--------------------

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 6:04 AM