> Thank you!
post Oct 10, 2019 - 7:33 PM
+Quote Post
SameerIqbal

Enthusiast

Joined Jun 24, '12
From Toronto, Canada
Currently Offline

Thank you for continuing to host Coomer!!

Sameer
post Oct 10, 2019 - 10:59 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

Shame he'll never see this, it's pure coincidence like the last few times the forums managed to reboot on their own after enough time. NOW is the time to save everything important and move it off site, though I think I saw someone said they've done that now already.

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Oct 11, 2019 - 2:16 PM
+Quote Post
SaulGoodman

Enthusiast

Joined Aug 5, '19
From Florida
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Oct 10, 2019 - 10:59 PM) *
Shame he'll never see this, it's pure coincidence like the last few times the forums managed to reboot on their own after enough time. NOW is the time to save everything important and move it off site, though I think I saw someone said they've done that now already.

It wasnt the entire page, only the landing page and redirects. Im on it now, might take a few days for me to upload the backup but if the site goes down until then, watch for my post on any of the major 6gc facebook pages, Ill make it readily available for everyone
post Oct 11, 2019 - 2:30 PM
+Quote Post
SaulGoodman

Enthusiast

Joined Aug 5, '19
From Florida
Currently Offline

QUOTE (Box @ Oct 10, 2019 - 11:59 PM) *

How can I view all forum posts without searching though? Im running into an issue of 'cant view forum posts because theyre hidden unless i search' which just redirects me to the online site

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 4:40 PM