> Doctavic's 96 Celica ST
post Jun 22, 2013 - 6:42 PM
+Quote Post
undasighted

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 28, '07
From Columbus, OH
Currently Offline

The drive home was cake and she was great the whole 9 hours. Waited 6 hours to stop for gas and she was still well over a quarter tank. Was going to wash polish and wax her today but of course my first day back in Ohio and its storming frown.gif you've already done everything i'd have done to her so I have nothing to start a project thread on... Yet.

One of my ae86 buddies is trying to convince me to go 3sgte but I'm thinking either 4age or 4agze. While I save up and source parts I'm gonna continue to just run the perfect little engine that could till she pops... If I get the money in time maybe I'll boost the 7a for a while.

--------------------
IPB Image
post Jun 22, 2015 - 2:26 PM
+Quote Post
MoJelly

Enthusiast

Joined Jun 22, '15
From Ohio
Currently Offline

Hello I purchased this car, whoever had it before me wrecked it and gave up on her, turned her over to the insurance? How dare they!! Haha She continues to drive wonderfully today and I'm taking good care of her more mods to come... Just finished the sound system yesterday apparently the wreck fried the head unit(your wiring harness was a bit of a mess but I will admit one of the best I've seen in a vehicle I've owned)

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 5:12 AM