> 1997 Toyota Celica 1MZFE Swap - Wire Tuck, WIRE TUCK
post Sep 27, 2018 - 4:05 AM
+Quote Post
1mzfecrazy

Enthusiast

Joined Sep 8, '18
From Bakersfield
Currently Offline

So today I started on a new journey after coming back from my second military tour. I came back with the notion of time being way to precious and the need to finish what i started a few years back. Now my celica is on a come back. the 1mzfe swap has been done. its actually a California smog car however i do need to improve the looks of it. The first thing I'm going to start working on is a wire tuck for my engine bay and cleaning that sucker up from the inside out. I'm hoping to find some guide's trough the 6gc community,hopefully some of you have a Toyota celica gt wiring schematic/diagram and a Toyota camry 1997 1mzfe wiring schematic/diagram. I really need to start working on my wire tuck.. .

I also have a YouTube channel please keep and eye out for it, it currently does not have any content but in a week from now you will get to see what I've been up to.

YouTube Channel DRAGON GARAGE PARTS

Enough for today I hope you guys read it and let me know if there is any help out there,. To start posting videos of the progress. also if you do have any information or stuff that you believe I will need for this to start happening and or need to promote products (ONLY 6gc.net and Toyota products only) my channel will be a good outlet to do just that.

any inquiries my information is below

Thank you for your time guys

Dragon GP
Dragon Garage Parts
Ulises Bautista
2637 Bay St
Bakersfield, CA.
661-384-5070
dragongaragep@gmail.com

--------------------
DragonGP
Dragon Garage Parts
Ulises Bautista
2637 Bay St
Bakersfield, CA.
661-384-5070
dragongaragep@gmail.com
post Sep 27, 2018 - 10:17 AM
+Quote Post
BonzaiCelica

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 24, '08
From Orange County, CA
Currently Offline

ooo another member making a vlog of his build. cool. ive got 4 videos, a 5th is on the way

--------------------
For Sale Items:
post Sep 27, 2018 - 4:29 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

Thank you for your service first and foremost. Secondly, wooo another V6 Celica. Thirdly, the information you seek is likely buried around here somewhere. Probably in kurt95gt, Smaay, or snapshotgt V6 swap project threads. Worst case you can buy the service manuals for the Celica and Camry off somewhere like eBay, which service manuals are invaluable if you do work on your own car anyway.

--------------------
2001 Miata LS 5-speed
post Sep 28, 2018 - 10:28 AM
+Quote Post
1mzfecrazy

Enthusiast

Joined Sep 8, '18
From Bakersfield
Currently Offline

Roger that!.. . I will get those two manuals! also I'm currently waiting on my recording equipment to arrive but once here please dont hesitate to send your videos or pictures if you want them to be posted on this channel. Its going to be strictly for Toyota lovers. and of course like always I will need all your criticism to improve what I'm doing, because yes I'm a newbie with out your input I wont know what needs to be improved on.

So here goes nothing lol I will keep you guys updated stay-tuned.

DragonGP

--------------------
DragonGP
Dragon Garage Parts
Ulises Bautista
2637 Bay St
Bakersfield, CA.
661-384-5070
dragongaragep@gmail.com
post Dec 9, 2018 - 1:59 PM
+Quote Post
ClevelandGaint

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 12, '13
From Cleveland
Currently Offline

How's the build coming along????
post Dec 9, 2018 - 11:23 PM
+Quote Post
TimeslideZ

Enthusiast
Joined Jun 9, '16
From Minnesota
Currently Offline

Raising it back from the dead ClevelandGaint; but I like it haha. Awesome to see another celica in the V6 gang!

I have snapshotgt's celica, but I unfortunately I don't have any wiring knowledge of the car.

However I would be keen to see how you do your wiring so when I ever do mine I at least have some knowledge.
post Dec 11, 2018 - 3:15 AM
+Quote Post
BonzaiCelica

Enthusiast
Joined Apr 24, '08
From Orange County, CA
Currently Offline

uhh yea just checked your channel and no videos! wtf!!! its been more than a week what happened.

--------------------
For Sale Items:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: March 28th, 2024 - 3:17 AM