6G Celicas Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

339 Pages V  « < 337 338 339  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Teh official Where’s Box? thread, Bueller? Bueller?
post Aug 13, 2019 - 10:06 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

See that's just an unconditional law of the universe, do something to your car where it doesn't need to get wet and it'll rain.

--------------------
Call me Casey, please.
post Aug 14, 2019 - 7:31 AM
+Quote Post
cheela

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 2, '07
From Berlin, WI
Currently Offline

^ I think you mean do anything to your car AT ALL and it'll rain/snow/sleet/hail/tornado/hurricane/apocalypse.

--------------------

*1997 Celica ST - My Baby
*1977 Celica RA24 - aka bucket o' rust
*1977 Celica RA29 - classic cruiser
*1996 Celica ST - aka Freelica free fiddy
*2005 Matrix AWD - the wifey's car aka Trix
post Aug 14, 2019 - 4:15 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

No offense to any one here since all of you guys are cool, but I HATE(most) cisgender men. Had one this morning tell me I need to just get over not being able to get pregnant and being able to be a mom... that it's not the end of the world... It made me so upset I ended up with a migraine immediately and it wasn't until BC powder and a Maxalt could be taken, and laying down with an ice pack, that it just now went away. The one thing I want more than anything, that I'd do anything for... no big deal right...

This post has been edited by Box: Aug 14, 2019 - 4:15 PM

--------------------
Call me Casey, please.
post Aug 14, 2019 - 9:19 PM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

Eww children. Adopt don't shop...wait that's for animals eh same thing.

Drove the Celica, got gas, got errands, bedded the brakes, felt great, managed to hit ONLY ONE BUG. I did find some streaking under the Rejex out in the sun, meh whatever I'll deal with it some other time.

--------------------
post Aug 14, 2019 - 10:49 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

Children can be wonderful, it's mostly up to the parents in how they behave. I'm not against adoption or should I end up with a bio woman if she wanted to(since I sure as Hell wouldn't want to deprive her of the opportunity), it'd just be nice to be the one you know... Ha... I was so devastated when I had "the baby origins talk" with mom, and found out I couldn't be a mom like her... I was like four or five at the time...

Anyway... woo driving! If that ONE bug had been a Herculean beetle you'd be saying some other things.

This post has been edited by Box: Aug 14, 2019 - 10:50 PM

--------------------
Call me Casey, please.
post Aug 19, 2019 - 9:50 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

Sigh... the lack of aftermarket and factory support for the MR2 really bites and makes it harder to convince myself it's a good idea over getting yet another Miata like everyone and their aunt.

--------------------
Call me Casey, please.
post Aug 20, 2019 - 4:52 AM
+Quote Post
Bitter

Enthusiast
Joined Mar 11, '06
From Way South Chicago
Currently Offline

I do dig the AJ swap Miata....

--------------------
post Aug 20, 2019 - 7:31 PM
+Quote Post
Box

Enthusiast
Joined Feb 23, '12
From Warrior, AL
Currently Offline

Same, but I really like the 1MZ and 2GR swapped SW MR2 as well... Logically the Miata is the better option in most ways, the only place I can say the MR2 is better logically is that it's an enclosed roof car and is slightly more practical with the dual trunks and interior storage bin. That aside... the Miata is just better in every way in the other things that matter. Aesthetically I much prefer the SW MR2, but I like the NB2 quite a bit as well. I dunno, maybe after owning another convertible and actually utilizing such at night I'll be more for them. I just like the security and refinement of a structural metal roof.

--------------------
Call me Casey, please.

339 Pages V  « < 337 338 339
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: August 22nd, 2019 - 12:07 PM