Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7A-FE Header
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
jpodstawa
I need new heads for my 95 ST. I would like new heads for now then im doing a .jdm engine swap next year. Need to save $$$. Right now I have the 7A-FE and would need heads for it. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do. The only thing I have found so far it the 7A-FE is a waist of time to build!

Jason
Jason
http://www.jinxpxproductions.com/motorsports/products.html

200$ / shipped.
latinomasfino
hey is that site even ligit? cause they dont have any pics wid da headers installed
Toyota_guy31783
Ok....say it with me "header".... wink.gif

and about the site, I wouldn't spend my money on that site yet. Just seems very shaddy. IMHO smile.gif
BigEdge169
Yeah, I think that guy posted something in the buying/selling section and some people asked some questions and the guy never responded. Someone please let me know if I'm wrong because that'd be nice to have a site with support like that for our cars.
Jason
Only way to find out is order and see where it goes. Best thing to do is get them to commit to something in writing (ie: email etc..) about them having the product available, or needing 2 weeks to restock. Then if there are any problems, you can easily refer back to the "in-stone" agreement, and simply get your money back. I already have taken a step and have emailed them, and have received a quick and prompt reply saying and I quote "We are a dealer for Celica Performance who makes the headers for the ST.". Now, I personally never heard of 'Celica Performance', but I couldn't go through with the order since I don't have a 7A anymore.

Every small business has to start somewhere, it just takes someone willing to step into the black to find out if its legit or not. Once word comes out whether they are legit or not, makes or breaks their business. Worst thing to do is become solely based on Celica parts, and then screw a person of the Celica Community over, especially in the beginning phase of your business, since the Celica Community is so huge and all connected together, word travels fast.
playr158
i think i'm goin to try them and see what happens...i think i'm goin to try to get springs or header from them in the next month or so (first my new kit needs to go on and fenders need to be ordered)
toyotaspeed_90
you're doing a motorswap in a year.... and tell me why you're gonna put money into a header that will fit only the 7a-fe?
BigEdge169
well if you do decide to order, or if anyone does for that matter, please let us all know about you experience
jpodstawa
QUOTE (toyotaspeed_90 @ Mar 2, 2004 - 4:16 AM)
you're doing a motorswap in a year.... and tell me why you're gonna put money into a header that will fit only the 7a-fe?

Becouse my header how is cracked. Is that a good enuff reason?

Yota
If you are looking for a header for a 1.8L 7A-FE, I have one thats brand new and trying to sell. I'll sell it to you for 250$.
toyotaspeed_90
QUOTE (jpodstawa @ Mar 2, 2004 - 9:32 PM)
QUOTE (toyotaspeed_90 @ Mar 2, 2004 - 4:16 AM)

Becouse my header how is cracked. Is that a good enuff reason?

take it to an exhaust shop... they should be able to re-weld it for like $30 or less... that happens to headers too....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.