First, how come no one goes to the aim chat? the link is, aim:gochat?roomname=Chatroom+6th+G+Celicas

Anyway, I'm leaning against the 3sgte swap because all I want to do is drive around in a nice looking car and get around traffic if the need arises. I dont need too much power and I definitely want to keep this car for a long time. The Celica has been my dream for such a long time. I keep changing years though; first I wanted 7th gen, then 99, now I'm down to 95 convert. That or a 94 gt hatchback.

1. Can the convert handle the 3sge without any rigidity problems that the 3sgte would have?

2. Will it be better for daily driving (and last longer)?

2. Could anyone post any info on the 3sge swap?

I searched and found Coomer's locked post which says it has 177 hp. Other posts say that the difficulty of the swap is just as hard as the other, with harness ecu wiring etc. I'm not a mechanic at all so I'm gonna have to get someone else to do it. I dont want the vv-i or whatever. I just want a little .. how can I explain:

If you group all the things you can do and rate them (exterior, interior, engine, audio) and rate 1 to 5 how much you want but you only get 12 points. Would you max out engine for speed, and lower the rest, or exterior for looks?

Exterior: ***
Interior: ***
Engine: ***
Audio: ***

Thats the best way I can explain what I want. 3 to all, an all around car. Not too great but not a pain in the ass either. I'm sorry now I'm just babbling, I'll stop. Please help.