Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Damn coppers
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Redline_Racer
haha I am sitting at Food City (grocery store) and I am talking to a few girls I have in class with me when one of my cop friends pulls up behind my car and says over the loud speaker on his cruiser " you in the black...hands on the roof of your car" and I looked at him and laughed and he said DO IT....NOW so I do it and yeh that ass hole gets out and by this time the girls are like in there car staring at me probably wondering ooo **** what did he do and they drive off. And then he walks over to me and laughs at me. I dont know if I should attemp to get him back or thank him...maybe those girls like "bad guys"..... damn cops

-Brandon
marcusk
DO IT redface.gif
sphinx
that's messed up.

if a friend did that to me, i would have gave him the bird in front of the girls then drove off.

on the other hand, if i were you right now, seeing as this already happened and he already tricked you, i would kick his ass.

but that's just me.
macavely
LOL.... thanks him most girls like bad guy.... pissed their parents off..
celicarocker
both... nothing like revenge biggrin.gif
Phat_Boi
lol

I woulda been like "One moment, me and the officer have to confer on some stuff"

Hmm, maybe them girls like the bad guys, ya never know.

But revenge can be sooo sweet wink.gif
Akimbo
You should have convinced your friend to let you punch him in the gut and have him 'pass out' while you 'steal' his cruiser. Chicks digh that.
Redline_Racer
hahah biggrin.gif all great ideas guys, but there is no way I would beat him in a fight, next time I see him I am gonna try and get him to race me... and try to add more Badass'ness (oo i'm the man) to myslef... cause if some hott Bi asian chics see me challenge a cop to a race.. its all over the panties will be flying on my car like it was a freakin magnet.

-Brandon

PS. I am about the opposite of a badass lol skinny white boy in a sexy car
playr158
TAKE HIS CRUISEEEEER, haha always wanted to do that.....
i jus hope you can run fast enough to beat him to the driver door
hioctane
QUOTE (Redline_Racer @ Mar 18, 2004 - 7:58 PM)
hahah biggrin.gif all great ideas guys, but there is no way I would beat him in a fight, next time I see him I am gonna try and get him to race me... and try to add more Badass'ness (oo i'm the man) to myslef... cause if some hott Bi asian chics see me challenge a cop to a race.. its all over the panties will be flying on my car like it was a freakin magnet.

-Brandon

PS. I am about the opposite of a badass lol skinny white boy in a sexy car

damn, I wished all cops were that cool. I have gotten three tickets in this month...... One for something I did not do and the cop accused me of it.
Redline_Racer
well I've gotten to know them real well, I used to hang out at the station and I worked with them at the Grocery store (where they do security). I will snag a pic sometime if I can.

-brandon
neoklis
If you end up with the chicks, well not only i would forgive him but i would make him do that on purpose 2 times a week just for the chicks. If you don't get them, maybe you drop his pants in public or something
blkGT
haha my friend works at a ford dealership, and the county over brought in some cruisers to get fixed, so he was crusin around in one, when he went to his twin brothers work and used the speaker to make his bro come out. scared the **** outta him. he was fake pulling people over and sheat. lucky he didnt get caught rolleyes.gif
mr_dude
I did my time in law enforcement, and all I can say is, the kind of fluids that get tossed about in the back of a patrol car are not something you ever want to come near.
Hym3n
QUOTE (Phat_Boi @ Mar 18, 2004 - 7:17 PM)
I woulda been like "One moment, me and the officer have to confer on some stuff"

You would've used the word 'confer' in a casual conversation with chicks in front of a grocery store? I'm sorry.
Consynx
QUOTE (mr_dude @ Mar 20, 2004 - 2:28 AM)
I did my time in law enforcement, and all I can say is, the kind of fluids that get tossed about in the back of a patrol car are not something you ever want to come near.

ewwwww
Phat_Boi
QUOTE (Hym3n @ Mar 20, 2004 - 10:46 PM)
QUOTE (Phat_Boi @ Mar 18, 2004 - 7:17 PM)

You would've used the word 'confer' in a casual conversation with chicks in front of a grocery store? I'm sorry.

No I wouldn't but I couldn't think of the right word and I was talking to some people on AIM at the same time rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.