Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my experience at importfan
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
aznxrussel
well i was browsing through importfan.com couple weeks back and noticed they have a "hyro" (hiro) carbon fiber wing replica for coupes. below the picture is "discount offered for so cali test car" so by now im emailing them to see if i can set up an appointment...i talked to my friend who knows one of the workers from gtp and he said he can get me the spoiler for $100. so earlier today i went in and when i got there the workers brought out this pretty big spoiler covered in bubble wrap tape and all that....they open it...it has this very minor crack and next thing u know he just tosses it away...worker brings out another one....same thing, another crack...he just tosses it...so by now its the 3rd and last spoiler they said they have in the back....im crossing my fingers....no cracks biggrin.gif ....they try to see how it lines up with my car and turns out its way too wide....the mold they used was really crappy....although i must say the wing it does kinda sweet in person...just really big...and i end up goin home empty handed....so i guess the moral of my story is DONT BUY THE HYRO CARBON FIBER WING from importfan.com it doesnt fit coupes or the hatchbacks as attempted by neipas09 awhile back
BLINKYxMUNKEY
that sucks, but that wing would look pretty sweet.
boosted_K2
is import fan going to fix the mold? or just garbage the project?
aznxrussel
sounds like they werent really interested in making more replicas of the wing because of lack of interest with their 94-99 celica products...but who knows
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.