Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: its coming to an end
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
latinomasfino
well iits been almost a year since i bought my celica at a salvage for 1700 and now after a cutom exhaust CAI sony headunit, 12 inch subs and xplod amp and reverse gauges and a chrome automatic shifter and ebrake boot im deciding to sell my celica i was lookini at many optinons with the swap and all but its lookin rather expensive caculaions estamate like 4G wwhich i could use to buy something else at the salvage so now i was wondering for 15G wut do u guys suggest i shold get ??
latinomasfino
u think i should buy a new celica gts and stick to da celi power or go for a EVO or sti if i gets the money remember im gettin these cars at salvages cause they mostly have body work to do and instead of buying parts from manufacturer ill just hook up the car with after market parts whish i was gonna do anywasy
Supersprynt
Evo or STi, 7th Gens are a waste.
latinomasfino
wut bout the G35 or the 350z?
Digndoug
how about a bimmer?? am i the only Bimmer nut in here?? There so nice and great cars biggrin.gif
Akimbo
I'd agree. BMW's are nice. Find a nice 3 series.
latinomasfino
true only thing is that they are expensive like shihhht man cause i also want like a newere car and hahah 2000 M3 or above haha gonna caost me like 30 k and up i was also thinkin abotu aquiring a supra twin turbo but inono if its worth it
latinomasfino
oh yea plus if i get mine at an auction parts are expensive for BMW my dad just boutgh a 318 ti and the parts are a lot fendesr are like 200 each man so iono
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.