Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 6th gen celicas in magazines?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
madmods
Sorry guys, I just got a celica. Any in any magazines? Anybody got copies or want to send me a scan of the articles?
0Re0
QUOTE (madmods @ Mar 30, 2004 - 9:08 PM)
Sorry guys, I just got a celica. Any in any magazines? Anybody got copies or want to send me a scan of the articles?

There was a GT-Four featured on Banzai magazine. I think its someone from here of celica.net but its a white GT-Four.

Supersprynt
user posted image
stelica85
i have an old automobile magazine i found at school when doing an art project and it has the GT against a probe and integra its a pretty cool magazine article.
Digndoug
There was or is one in grassroot motorsports.... its an 94 st build up for autox.... thats the only one ive ever seen about one, besides just some random pic...
ScoobyDooCruiser
Autosport did one back in 1994, and there has been a few others I have as well. I'll scan them when I go home for summer (my scanner is at my parents house) and I'll post them then.
kuya1284
I remember a yellow GT-FOUR getting featured in SCC back in 95 or 96. I wish I still had that issue.
boosted_K2
GRM did an article recently on a 95 ST that they rebuilt for Autocross use.
0Re0
http://banzaimagazine.com/ look for feb issue user posted image
user posted image

UK-spec cars can also be modified to great success, which is where Ian's GT4 comes in. This Toyota is among a handful of examples which offer over 380bhp from its 3S-GTE engine. To get the unit to this spec has been a headache, to say the least. But Ian persisted as tuning knowledge of this WRC-winning powerplant slowly increased. Read about his persistence and his experiences in the latest issue. In fact, read about the efforts of many more enthusiastic owners in the February issue. We can only touch the surface of what's in there for your delectation. Better go and get yourself a copy!
hioctane
yeah, banzai has the gt-four celica featured in this month's issue.
It's about some dude that traded his evo for a celica
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.