Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Money to blow on parts...
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Jussimple
Need some help with the next step in my cars evolution. Have the Zephyr kit(mounting this week), did the exhaust, already have the dragon intake. Have $790 to put in. Just want to know how to get the best bang for the bucks I got.
Matthew
do you have springs or shocks?

If not I would suggest the TRD springs. PM Me For a link cuz it is hard to explain. And I would also suggest either Koni Yellows or KYB's.

EDIT: If you have that already. Get new interior speakers. Or a new CD Player.
pleue
I would change the filter on your dragon if you haven't already (k&n or apexi or something). Then get an underdrive pulley and an aerospeed header. You should still have some left for springs or a trd quickshifter if its a manual.
Jussimple
I'm going to check the prices on the underdrive pulley, and aerospeed header. I'll even factor on the springs. It sucks when you have to be cheep mad.gif
jumpinccv
Sucks to be cheap? At least you have 700 bucks to spend..my poor car got lucky with a cd player..
jumpinccv
But yeah it still does suck to be cheap...anyway you look at it...so if you took it the wrong way
jumpinccv
dammit...sorry if you took it...is what i meant to say...can't type..but anyway i would add springs..trd..
Jussimple
No offense taken, Put a good list together. Thanx to igotta5S-FEturbo I saved 50 bones. Here it is:

Aerospeed Crome headers: 199.95

Underdrive Pulley (CyberAuto): 177.65

K&N filter (CyberAuto): 46.10 (Might as well buy at that Price)

TRD lowering springs: 203.00

TOTAL:$626.70

Still have 163.30 left. Tell me what you think of the grocery list and if any one can find this stuff cheaper let me know.

Coomer
That's almost enough to afford a TRD QuickShifter, or maybe you can get lucky and get one on eBay for around $110 shipped like I did. biggrin.gif
FallenHero
Where did you find those springs so cheap?
95STCelica
where is this aerospeed header from? I thought they didn't make headers for the 6th gen? Does it work on an ST???
FallenHero
Yes it does. You can get a HP Racing for $199 ceramic also.
Jussimple
Heres the link TRDRacing and the instructions that igotta5S-FEturbo gave me:

"Cli90ck on trd parts at the top. Then on the drop down box on the left sroll down to either sport springs or lowering springs to select what you want. I think all 4 springs are like 203 bucks"

Its a great price.
ghostdog
:: wondering whats so special about TRD springs ::

aren't they just Eibach pro springs rebranded under the TRD name?

from looking at your ride, I would say your first priority should be a set of springs. your best bet is probably the Eibach Sportlines, since they lower 1.5" and retain stock-like ride. other than that, K&N, pulley, header if you can afford it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.