Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW PICS
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
slipgun
Just wanted to know what you all thought, and what should I do next? Ground control coilovers, sound system, or should I save up a lambo door conversion, thats whats currently on my plate. Thanks guys smile.gif P.s. pics in profile
dstrbcelica
ground controls man...
BigEdge169
definetly lower it, it cleans up the look so much
Junior
go low for sure.
Celicaca
am i seeing things or are your switches in a piece of styrofoam?
Akimbo
He has a panel flipped down it appears
Andason
low and stereo
slipgun
your seeing things, its a horrible job im going to redo it but that is a black electronic's box from circuit city I cut while on too much coffee. I was leaning twords low too, guess its unanimous tongue.gif
dstrbcelica
you could always hit john (mynzeyes) up about his...i'm almost postive that he is gonna get ride of the celi and part it out. just pm him and ask.
Pali_playa
dont do lambo, its unpractcal for an everyday driver. but it look hot as sh*t
presure2
definetly lower it... wink.gif
Celicaca
QUOTE (slipgun @ Apr 26, 2004 - 10:39 AM)
your seeing things, its a horrible job im going to redo it but that is a black electronic's box from circuit city I cut while on too much coffee. I was leaning twords low too, guess its unanimous tongue.gif

the switches are definately not in a black box. it looks like white styrofoam to me lol....its not even cut straight..
Raek
drop it...lose the neons...lose the chrome...short shifter...

oh yeh...sell me the projectors. that should be number one...

tongue.gif
Uppitycracker
Man you got those awesome lights, Im not crazy about the rims, but anyways get a body kit and lower it!!

Lambo doors? Whats with you kids and doing **** ass backwards?haha Its like buying tires before you get rims, do up the car and then get usless crap like lambo doors! geez! biggrin.gif
slipgun
As I said, too much caffine, im redoing it as soon as its warm for the switches. If you dont beleive its a black box im me I have pictures tongue.gif See I dont see it as backwards I hate kits, I would like my car lowered and just stock, perhaps extensions, but stock for the most part.
Uppitycracker
QUOTE (slipgun @ Apr 26, 2004 - 1:19 PM)
As I said, too much caffine, im redoing it as soon as its warm for the switches. If you dont beleive its a black box im me I have pictures tongue.gif See I dont see it as backwards I hate kits, I would like my car lowered and just stock, perhaps extensions, but stock for the most part.

Im with you on that, as far as celicas go they have so many cool stock obtions, extemsions and stuck side skirts would look sharp on your car, then lower, and then after all that Id do silly stuff like lambo doors, thats just how Id do it anyways wink.gif
sinner96ST
I like the look of the car, it's good..

I would lower it, and get rid of those small fog lights, and get yourself some stockers from the factory that go in that 96+ bumper. I don't care what anyone says, those beat out the little dinky lights any day of the week.
tysO
coil overs man smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.