Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Our 6gc friends in Europe and Australia
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Jeremy1210
I was thinking about this earlier today. Since the members in Europe and Aust. and where ever else are growing I am thniking that they might be able to get us a hook up.

In other countries the GT4 was released. I know there are junkyards here in the US, and there have to be junkyards in other countries also. There has to be junked GT4's someplace that can be picked for parts

So heres my question:
To all you you who do not reside in the US, could you look up junkayrds for GT4 parts for us? You would be doing us all huge favors

Just my 2 cents
celicarocker
im pretty sure its hard to find a wrecked GT4 with the parts you'd want, otherwise people would be all over this idea...
3TST
I'm waiting on a hook-up from another member on this site regarding a junkyard in the UK with GT4 projectors (x5).

I'm also looking into another hook-up via the UK Celica Club who post a link to a breakers/salvage company (10% discount to members of that site).
I've e-mailed them today and hope to get a response soon.
uzthedentist
well i have some stuff 4 sale that used2 b on my gt4, if your looking 4 gt4 parts then go to www.gt4oc.com and go to the forum
3TST
www.gt4oc.com and go to the forum

Have to register first, although free, what model do I have?
I don't ! frown.gif

EDIT: Perhaps you could post in our Buying and Selling here!
SiKBOY
There is someone in Queensland Australia selling a ST205 Hood, its slightly damaged. I haven't seen a pic yet... shipping will probably be a rip off though.
uzthedentist
wat could be done is people post wat they want here and ill post it on the gt4oc forum and report back.

Heres the list i have, but whether people want them or not is another matter because its not like a full clip or anyting. parts for st205

catalytic converter £150
Air con rad £35
Boot carpet £25
2x 70mm blue silicone connecting hoses £8
White dials £25 180mph
Air con fan £25
Plastic engine undertray shields £35
Stock air intake hose £20
stock airbox and resonator (with ramair filter) £30
stock exhaust flexi section £35
3TST
There's a number of people after Projector headlights if they're reasonably priced.
aznxrussel
theres a gt bumper on the uk ebay for 100.00 GBP (US $177.09)...local pickup only though....too bad i dont live in manchester

ebay uk gt4 bumper

maybe uzthedentist can buy it and resell? biggrin.gif
Jeremy1210
I wonder how muich shipping for that would be here to the states??
lagos
i would love to to know where to get the CONE lower lip for the gt4. not the whole bumper, but just the lip addon.

also, things like projectors would be in high demand here.
uzthedentist
i live nowhere near manchester lol
ian_s
you wont get projectors cheap from the UK, and deffo not in scrap yards. They're JDM only and still c500GBP from fensport!

and fensport do a replica C-One front spoiler
tysO
how much is that in american dollarS?
ian_s
about 1k
lagos
QUOTE (ian_s @ Apr 29, 2004 - 1:49 AM)
you wont get projectors cheap from the UK, and deffo not in scrap yards. They're JDM only and still c500GBP from fensport!

and fensport do a replica C-One front spoiler

thanks for the info....the one they have in made of fiberglass, do you know if the original Cone is fiberglass to or polyurathane? i just hate the ide of putting fiberglass on my car.
kuya1284
I'd definitely love to get my hands on the climate control system. Does anyone know how the climate control systems work for our 6th gens in Europe/Japan? Is there some type of temperature sensor? I'd really like to know more about this system.
neoklis
QUOTE (uzthedentist @ Apr 28, 2004 - 10:24 PM)
wat could be done is people post wat they want here and ill post it on the gt4oc forum and report back.

Heres the list i have, but whether people want them or not is another matter because its not like a full clip or anyting. parts for st205

catalytic converter £150
Air con rad £35
Boot carpet £25
2x 70mm blue silicone connecting hoses £8
White dials £25 180mph
Air con fan £25
Plastic engine undertray shields £35

pretty much interested on everything except for the catalytic converter. Do you have any pics? especially interested on the white dials. i'll get in touch with you in a couple of days.
lagos
i contacted fensport and they said it would be £125.00 for the lip and £65.96 for shipping ... anyone know how much that is in US dollars?
3TST
190.96 GBP = 338.421 USD
This may help for future pricing - Currency Converter.
lagos
thanks! smile.gif
uzthedentist
im away from hjome at the mo, ill be back in a couple of weeks, ill take some pics 4 u then
uzthedentist
updated list

catalytic converter £150 SOLD
Air con rad £35
Boot carpet £25
2x 70mm blue silicone connecting hoses £8 SOLD
White dials £25 180mph SOLD
Air con fan £25
Plastic engine undertray shields £35 SOLD
KAMiX
Here in Australia there is a massive amount of parts for every single celica ever made .... except for the 6th gen alltrac frown.gif

But I can get a 5th gen 3s for about $1200 USD...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.