Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: is this someones car on here?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Andason
just wondering if its someones car and if this person has permission to use it

ebay hood
Defgeph
I saw this car too, was wondering the same thing
Coomer
That's ctcat2049's car. I'll talk to him the next time I see him on AIM and see if he's aware of that eBay auction.
Andason
thats sick how you know everyones car on here
dstrbcelica
QUOTE (Andason @ May 7, 2004 - 6:40 PM)

i second that!
Coomer
QUOTE (Andason @ May 7, 2004 - 4:40 PM)

I don't know everyone's...quite a few though. wink.gif

I know ctcat's because I talk to him on AIM a lot about the 20V 4A-GE.
Defgeph
QUOTE (dstrbcelica @ May 7, 2004 - 6:41 PM)
QUOTE (Andason @ May 7, 2004 - 6:40 PM)

i second that!

how'd you do it ? cwm13.gif

coomer is very dedicated lol
LatinKraze
I could have my rear view mirror on ebay and he would be like, "Oh, that's LatinKraze's rear view mirror off his 95 Celica GT."
moltar
QUOTE (LatinKraze @ May 7, 2004 - 7:46 PM)
I could have my rear view mirror on ebay and he would be like, "Oh, that's LatinKraze's rear view mirror off his 95 Celica GT."

Haha
Pali_playa
it looks liek they made a deal, cause one of the pics is at an angle this site dosent have
Anub1s
its at the exact angle of the third picture on his profile just cut out from the background
poix
how does he make his blinkers so clear?? did he do it himself or he bought those?

looks really nice
Andason
QUOTE (poix @ May 8, 2004 - 10:23 AM)
how does he make his blinkers so clear?? did he do it himself or he bought those?

looks really nice

those are the procarparts ones
poix
ohh those are the sidemarkers they have at procarparts

but how about the front corner lights??
LatinKraze
Custom
Akimbo
No those are pro car parts blinkers too. He's got a facelift bumper
amysmojo
I almost bought that Vader style hood last week! Went w/ a cheaper regular CF hood instead Lol....

user posted image
brianforster
wait you mean theres 3 stock bumpers?

normal 94-95, facelift 94-95 and 96+?

confused
Akimbo
no facelift is 96+
brianforster
well he doesnt have a facelift then because in his profile pics he doesnt have the posts that section off pieces for fog lights
amysmojo
the funny thing is they used his picture again for the regular OEM CF hood.....photoshop happy people wooo biggrin.gif

user posted image

Andason
QUOTE (amysmojo @ May 8, 2004 - 12:08 PM)
the funny thing is they used his picture again for the regular OEM CF hood.....photoshop happy people wooo biggrin.gif

user posted image

they did a terrible job...
amysmojo
tell me about it andason!! & they KNEW it was a terrible job so they tried to hide it w/ that layer of www.raceoneusa.com going across the screen.....bla
tim86
"· SAVE ANOTHER $25!!! Just send us pics of our product installed on your car with a testimonial and if we use your pics we will give you $30 off your next order over $300!" I'm sure he probably did this deal
Andason
QUOTE (tim86 @ May 9, 2004 - 7:57 AM)
"· SAVE ANOTHER $25!!! Just send us pics of our product installed on your car with a testimonial and if we use your pics we will give you $30 off your next order over $300!" I'm sure he probably did this deal

why would you need to have a second purchase?
Akimbo
TO SOLVE THE MYSTERY OF HIS CLEAR TURN SIGNALS:
1990 accord clear signal lens
straight from his profile. Slightly modded, I'm sure. But hmm..looks good imo!

edit: go to his high res photo and look at the corner of the signal, looks kind of shoddy
poix
yea i saw that
i wanan do the same thing too now
looks really nice

but one thing. i noticed my dads 91 celica front signal lens look very similar to mine. in fact it looks as if there exactly the same.

i wanna try it but my dads cars in a shop
do you guys know if theyre the same parts??
ctcat2049
Man I haven't been on the site in a while and here is the info that you have been talking about . The guy that own the company made a deal if he sold 4 more of those hood with my pic i get a body kit at cost.And yes the photoshop oem hood is crap (i didn't know about that til it was pointed out in the forum. Well he sold 4 but he only has a invader kit and I want a 404 style kit. As for the signal lights they are aftermarket 1990 accord clear signal lights(at least that is what the box said). I went into a local performance shop took out my light and tried to match mine with the closest pair they had. This was over a year ago so there may be closer matchs out there now. And as Akimbo stated on my passenger side I do have a litte shoddy look that is because this is the side i started with and before i cut anything away i tried to jam the light in there, it bent my bumper and the crap job the bodyshop did caused the paint to crack. i will take news pics of the other side and post. And coomer is the man i will have to hit him up on aim and give him props. Oh and be aware the ebay hood fits good just had to open up the hood prop hole a little. But bad and lying ebay sellers are bob smith i still sdon't have my oil cap, driftspeed the dude that sell brembos they are only for gt setup not st and now i am stuck with rotors that are like an inch to big. and the celica header not long enough i email to make sure it would be and was told yes, and it was like 3 inchs short to the cat fixable but he is just selling the 7afe corolla and saying st header custom. well thats it sorry for the novel peace
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.