Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to this Celica Site
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
LoriAnn143
Hello ALL!

Just wanted to tell Chris thanks for inviting me to this site. This is my first time on it. I just have to laugh cuz I read some of the "haters" on this site about me. And thanks to the people who show me love! =P

Its all good though. ^_^ Erbody has there own opinion! But I will say this... it doesn't matter what other people think of your ride as long as it shows your character and you like what you got. Thats the only opinion that truly matters. Modifying your car is self-expression, and nobody is exactly alike. Its like ART.

^_^

I just wanted to say HI to everyone and I am happy to find you guys. Not too many Celica Buffs around ya know? AND I LOVE MY CAR!

94 Celicas ROCK!

heehee. (Winks!)

xoxo,
Lori Ann biggrin.gif

P.S> I DON'T like my aluminum wing either. Never did. But I was sponsored and got it for free and got paid to have it on my car for one year minimum from one of my sponsors. I honestly liked my old wing better. (Mid wing with LED in center).

If anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up. ::MUAH!::
slipgun
First question, Where are the pics of this car! I dono what alum wing your talkin about. Other then that Your female? Thanks for raising the amount of females on this site by 25% smile.gif Welcome to the boards!
Andason
QUOTE (LoriAnn143 @ May 27, 2004 - 5:44 PM)
94 Celicas ROCK!

98s are better.

i call bs on this being the actual person however.
shid
Uhh slippy- I believe this is the girl that all the "HOT IMPORT MODEL DRIVES A CELICA" posts are about? smile.gif just a guess...........

poor girl, having to read all the haters smile.gif

well, welcome to the site.

personally every asian girl who drove a 6gc I tried to talk to ran away.. frown.gif

EDIT: oh come on Andason- it's too cutsy to be anyone but an asian girl.. I can't even fake it- and do you know how many of them I've dated? ok ok, not THAT many, but still.

and who else would know the sponsorship details of the wing? Certainly it could be made up- but who'd think to make it up?
Supersprynt
Your the model with the candy apple red?

Ok i guess so?
slipgun
... I want proof before I believe that I think. However, if you are, Second welcomes! *toasts a glass*
Andason
QUOTE (shid @ May 27, 2004 - 5:48 PM)
Uhh slippy- I believe this is the girl that all the "HOT IMPORT MODEL DRIVES A CELICA" posts are about? smile.gif just a guess...........

poor girl, having to read all the haters smile.gif

well, welcome to the site.

personally every asian girl who drove a 6gc I tried to talk to ran away.. frown.gif

EDIT: oh come on Andason- it's too cutsy to be anyone but an asian girl.. I can't even fake it- and do you know how many of them I've dated? ok ok, not THAT many, but still.

and who else would know the sponsorship details of the wing? Certainly it could be made up- but who'd think to make it up?

Well if i got the user name SxYAzNDoLL and typed liek ThIs WoUlD U BeLiEvE I wAz AzN!? N DaT I wAs sXe!

That and I'm in a bad mood cuz the tiberoo thread was deleted
shid
Depends if you were claiming to be 12 as well smile.gif
slipgun
Your website says you are in norfolk, there are ALOT of nice cars up there smile.gif my brother goes to CNU. *sorry to be whoring this thread*
LoriAnn143
LoL ... My Lil Brother ... TyPeS LiKe DiS~

heehee.

Yup I'm that girl from that site. The import model/mommy/wife/celica owner.

For the people who really know me, I am not a snob by far. People just think that when they see me. If you talk to me I'll talk to you. I'm happily married, with christian morals, a proud mother, and a real toyota buff who is dedicated to the scene. The modeling kinda just fell onto my lap.. so my bad for those people who think ill of me or ASSUME.

Thanks for welcoming me! I'm trying to figure out this site so I'll try to post up my pics on this Profile jank. ^_^

til then...
xoxo
Lori Ann
www.loriann143.com
LoriAnn143
QUOTE (slipgun @ May 27, 2004 - 11:55 PM)
Your website says you are in norfolk, there are ALOT of nice cars up there smile.gif my brother goes to CNU. *sorry to be whoring this thread*

Nope, I'm in Virginia Beach babe.
slipgun
Ah, well thats close to CNU still, VA beach is loaded with beautiful cars too, by the way you know your website is bringing up a series of errors on the pictures pages? Still shows em, butt... has a long list of errors. Ok, I promis this is the last post people! P.S. Its nice to have another fully custom celica on the site! Put up some pics in the profile and submit some high res ones to coomer, I dont doubt a few of us *cough* would mind a new background wink.gif
LoriAnn143
QUOTE (slipgun @ May 28, 2004 - 12:07 AM)
Ah, well thats close to CNU still, VA beach is loaded with beautiful cars too, by the way you know your website is bringing up a series of errors on the pictures pages? Still shows em, butt... has a long list of errors. Ok, I promis this is the last post people! P.S. Its nice to have another fully custom celica on the site! Put up some pics in the profile and submit some high res ones to coomer, I dont doubt a few of us *cough* would mind a new background wink.gif

tongue.gif Yeah I know, My webdisigner is MAD SLOW! He's based out of NJ and he got a virus on his comp. Htats why I haven't updated pics or news. I know about those gliitches. i been telling him about that in the galleries.

Oh wells. yeah Norfolk is really close to me. Like 10 minutes. I need to get some better pics of my car. All those other pics are out dated; FOR REALZ!

I'm about to put my car back in the shop for some new touches here in there. Its gonna be sick!

BTW... Backround? confused.gif
orvillescelica
Hi! Welcome!!

Thanks for joining the site and being part of the 6gc community despite all the haters here...

You have one of the very few 6gc's that are sponsored and are out there giving credit to our cars. Thanks!
dstrbcelica
welcome to the site. i want proof...
dstrbcelica
QUOTE (LoriAnn143 @ May 27, 2004 - 7:19 PM)
BTW... Backround? confused.gif

he wants you to put some pics up in your profile. you have can put some high resolution pics up which works great for desktop backgrounds. wink.gif
LoriAnn143
QUOTE (dstrbcelica @ May 28, 2004 - 12:20 AM)
welcome to the site. i want proof...

what kind of proof? biggrin.gif
Digndoug
I thought this was kinda funny, cause i saw you on tv, an was like wow.. an import modle with a nice 6th gen .... Then I posted an everyone was like yeah we knew.. But nice to finally see that you made it to the site....
slipgun
A picture of you holding up a sign saying 6gc rocks would be good proof, and something coomer could make posters with. biggrin.gif Or a picture of your car with a 6gc rocks, Or both would be fine with I think all of us. *sorry I hope you can understand our disbelief in this matter and dont feel offended.* P.s. I know Coomer is a GREAT webdesigner I dono how busy he is... but look what he does here!! He may be lookin for extra buisness if your guys bein too slow honestly dont know though not tryna volunteer him....
Akimbo
Yeah, Lori if you've got a digicam or a webcam stand next to your car with a pic of something like "I love 6gc.net" and put that on a peice of paper UNDERNEATH a wiper or something.
celicarocker
QUOTE (Andason @ May 27, 2004 - 7:51 PM)

That and I'm in a bad mood cuz the tiberoo thread was deleted

you get the record for most threads started that end up deleted for the past year. enjoy biggrin.gif

and btw welcome to the site....
LoriAnn143
LoL you guys are silly. I finally posted up some pics. Kinda old, BUT! Its the only digi pics I can find on my comp right now of my car.

I'll update laters.

loriann@loriann143.com
Uppitycracker
Hey welcome to the site!! Its like we have a celeb member now or something! tongue.gif I feel like Coomer (site owner) should have rolled out the red carpet or sometihng! haha anyways Welcome again!

And Im sure it doesnt bug you but understand that people will always be apprehensive when someone claims to be a famous person on the internet. Theres alot of wierd people out there wink.gif
Coomer
Hi. Welcome to the site! smile.gif

Your car looks really nice, and it's cool to have someone on here who's car has been on TV. smile.gif
Drocay
welcome, i had seen your car before but the pics in your profile are new to me and i like your car even more.
aznxrussel
woohoo 94 coupe! biggrin.gif
SilverCell94
hey lori,

we met before at different shows, especially area the tri state nyc area. im always at the eastern autosport and erebuni booths.

i'll post some pics if its ok with you,

dennis
tantrum racing
nyc
Exile04
Hey ya i saw your website l;ike last year or something like that...i like the car other then the five gills on the front bumper. Nice car.

And dont listen to everyone else they seem to have problems with accepting there are real people that can have nice cars. I belive you because how else would you
know all those parts on the list of stuff in your profile.

If you are faking it..what i dont knwo why anyone would...Congrats on having no life and have fun trying to be someone else..loser
ghostdog
welcome to the site. don't let all the haters scare you off, we are all really nice I swear smile.gif

ps: you probably have the most publicized 6gc in the country. what plans do you have for the car? gotta represent the celi to the fullest
FAQdaWorld
haha, I'm just imagining what would have happened if this was over @ celica.net with all the really bad leghumpers hehehe. Anyway, welcome to the site, I like the car and mucho props.

-Ryan
drdos
Hey, welcome to the site

RED 94 COUPE's RULE!!@!!
FAQdaWorld
ditto to above
macavely
welcome to the site..

damn i miss my coupe.. frown.gif
Ryu3x16
QUOTE (Coomer @ May 27, 2004 - 6:50 PM)
Hi. Welcome to the site! smile.gif

Your car looks really nice, and it's cool to have someone on here who's car has been on TV. smile.gif

confused.gif her car has been on tv?... really?
presure2
welcome to the site, lori...seen your car in a mag or two before, and on tv..nice..
dont let all the leg-humpers scare ya, theyre no harm.. wink.gif
manny
Pali_playa
lol leghumpers...loool

welcome

IN THE MAKING: Currently finished filming with the "RIDE WITH FUNK MATER FLEX SHOW" featuring a segment on me and my lifestyle which will air this summer on TNN Nationally with special guests Eminem and his car and Lil' Kim and her car...YES! You get to see me hot ride too! Be on the look out!

oh ****ttt her cars gonna be on Funk master? give a shout out to 6gc!
x_itchy_b_x
Mmmm. its cool we have a super model on the site.
btw.nice celica. surprised you didnt come to this site sooner.
Supersprynt
If your in the NorthEast I say come to E-town meet.
But IDK where 757 is, i dont do area codes.
98celica3
LoriAnn, you gonna be at Nopi Nationals again this year? i saw you there last year and got a pic of your celi. I'll stop by and get an autograph this year.
adam
Akimbo
QUOTE (presure2 @ May 28, 2004 - 6:57 AM)
welcome to the site, lori...seen your car in a mag or two before, and on tv..nice..
dont let all the leg-humpers scare ya, theyre no harm.. wink.gif
manny

kickass new sig. i love that!! i want one

Hey Lori Ann...to prove it this is what you must do. Get a picture of you and your car with the following:
Wear black pants, lean on the passenger's side (Give us a nice smile wink.gif ) And put a sign under the wiper saying "I LOVE 6GC.NET". If you can do that, you can prove it to us!
LoriAnn143
QUOTE (Exile04 @ May 28, 2004 - 12:20 AM)
Hey ya i saw your website l;ike last year or something like that...i like the car other then the five gills on the front bumper. Nice car.

Gills... Yes, another Erebuni Sponsorship Porduct. Those are actually universal air vents for a hood. They sent those to me and said "put them on." My shop guy put them on the side front kit to give a different twist to the front end so its something unique. It actually looks tight at night cuz of the lights that come thru them since the vents are active. Took a while for me to get used to it. But now I like them...sorta! =P

See when you get sponsored, its cool cuz you get FREE stuff ALL the time and you get paid to have their logo on your ride... but remember you are representing their product. So if they say "Hey we want you to put this on your car" You have to say ok. I mean they are the ones writing you the check and you are advertising for them. Plus they want you in their booth...blah blah blah. I think the past 15 shows I been to I was just a display vehicle. (Not Entered in the show for some of you who posted you beat me in a event I was just displaying at <---- YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...I JUST HAD TO THROW THIS IN HERE! ::Wink! Wink!:smile.gif
But nah, not everything was for FREE at first. I spent at least 15G's upgrading my car winning tons of First place trophies and getting featured in Lowrider Euro before getting sponsored. You know the magazine thought my car was owned by a dude. They were in disbelief to find out it was female owned. biggrin.gif
hioctane
more pics of you next to your car please biggrin.gif
nik
nice car .... that would be nice to get Sponsored you should post some new pics of you and car when you get a chance biggrin.gif
LoriAnn143
QUOTE (98celica3 @ May 28, 2004 - 11:44 AM)
LoriAnn, you gonna be at Nopi Nationals again this year? i saw you there last year and got a pic of your celi. I'll stop by and get an autograph this year.
adam

Not sure if my car will be there, but I will... I am putting my car in the shop for a major face lift. ^_^ If I am gonna have my car there... I'll be in one of my sponsors booth. Erebuni, Toyo or Nology. Most likely NOLOGY or Erebuni since I am their spokesmodel too. wink.gif

LoriAnn143
QUOTE (SilverCell94 @ May 27, 2004 - 11:51 PM)
hey lori,

we met before at different shows, especially area the tri state nyc area. im always at the eastern autosport and erebuni booths.

i'll post some pics if its ok with you,

dennis
tantrum racing
nyc

Tantrum... I remember you guys. Your team is BAD ASS! There is this one guy I always see at shows... Asian, he works for GLOSSER I believe.. I forgot his name. (Brain Fart!) Yeah go ahead and post some pics.

Lori Ann
Akimbo
lori you gotta do what i told you at the bottom of page 2!
LoriAnn143
QUOTE (Akimbo @ May 28, 2004 - 12:11 PM)

Hey Lori Ann...to prove it this is what you must do. Get a picture of you and your car with the following:
Wear black pants, lean on the passenger's side (Give us a nice smile wink.gif ) And put a sign under the wiper saying "I LOVE 6GC.NET". If you can do that, you can prove it to us!

HAHA! Maybe... How about I change my avatar for now of me and my husband and my son. This is not in my site or online, cuz as a model I am always soposed to appear "AVAILABLE".

This is not public internet pics.

here's my proof for now!
xoxo
Lori Ann
moltar
Now you may have proven you're really Lori Ann, but now you've crushed all our boyish dreams of hooking up with a car loving model frown.gif
Akimbo
Is your husband jealous your car is cooler than his?
LoriAnn143
QUOTE (Akimbo @ May 28, 2004 - 12:45 PM)
Is your husband jealous your car is cooler than his?

Actually he's a Chevy guy. LoL We have a 99 Blazer and I also have an Explorer for a daily driver. EEK! I know. Well... we are planning on getting another toy car...A SUPRA TT to hook up. biggrin.gif HE LOVES MY HIGH SCHOOL CAR. HE DRIVES IT EVERYDAY TO WORK SO HE CAN PLAY VIDEO GAMES OR WATCH DVDS ON HIS BREAKS.

He's very proud and always says..."This is not my car...it's my Wife's!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.