Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hug Me Im New!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
G4ORCE
Hi everyone, Im new to the forum but have been reading everyones posts for a while.

I have a black 1998 Toyota Celica 1.8 SR 25th Anniversary edition, which basically means you get a spoiler, sideskirts and 16" Momo alloys as standard. Ive always loved Celicas and have finally got round to buying one the past month. So expect to see a lot of me on here!! If someone could tell me what model to name my car in, in the drop down box in the profile Id appreciate it. Theres no "SR" option?

Im from the North East of England, 22 years old..blah blah...

Anyway, check my post in the exterior styling section to see if you can lend a helping hand already please! wink.gif
slipgun
ST St is 1.8 7afe
G4ORCE
Thanks slipgun, I wanted to know the engine to, but I meant the actual model as in "GT", "ST" etc

The drop down box has models like "SX-R" which must be US models?
amysmojo
Hey G4ORCE!

Welcome! biggrin.gif
CelicaQT
Welcome to the boards/community G4ORCE! smile.gif
Post some pics of your Celi in your profile when you get a chance.

G4ORCE
Cheers lads, there will be some piccys going up tonight smile.gif
macavely
welcome.. i would hug you but that would just be werid ... and yea put some pic of your celi if youc can..
NYCelica
Whats up?
Akimbo
someone from the uk without a gt4, welcome
G4ORCE
QUOTE (Akimbo @ Jun 3, 2004 - 2:59 PM)
someone from the uk without a gt4, welcome

Would have been a GT if I had my own way, but insurance companys still hate my guts mad.gif

Never had so much of a parking ticket never mind speeding ticket or a crash...dont get me started rolleyes.gif
Andason
youll get a hi from me but no hug.
SXR
I aint touching you with a Ten Foot Pole. biggrin.gif

But welcome smile.gif
Doge
Welcome G4orce,
I'm sure you already figured this out by now but if you have any questions about your celi, they will be answered in the blink of an eye on these forums. Its like a magic genie, you put your quarter in, and out pops the answer! Looking forward to having you here!
Jason
I dont hug guys.
orvillescelica
QUOTE (Jason @ Jun 3, 2004 - 9:10 AM)
I dont hug guys.

geez, you guys are all homophobic...

WELCOME G4FORCE!!! come across the pond and ill give you a hug! Much love for all Celica owners!!
G4ORCE
LOL, thanks lads...I think biggrin.gif

Piccys are up in my profile, nothing modded as yet as Ive just got it, but she looks sweet as standard at the moment.

Got big things coming though smile.gif
djspike
QUOTE (G4ORCE @ Jun 3, 2004 - 10:22 AM)
Hi everyone, Im new to the forum but have been reading everyones posts for a while.

I have a black 1998 Toyota Celica 1.8 SR 25th Anniversary edition, which basically means you get a spoiler, sideskirts and 16" Momo alloys as standard. Ive always loved Celicas and have finally got round to buying one the past month. So expect to see a lot of me on here!! If someone could tell me what model to name my car in, in the drop down box in the profile Id appreciate it. Theres no "SR" option?

Anyway, check my post in the exterior styling section to see if you can lend a helping hand already please! wink.gif

Sorrie to Pee on your fire but
but 25th anniversary only came on 1996
G4ORCE
QUOTE (djspike @ Jun 3, 2004 - 5:34 PM)

I have a black 1998 Toyota Celica 1.8 SR 25th Anniversary edition, which basically means you get a spoiler, sideskirts and 16" Momo alloys as standard.  Ive always loved Celicas and have finally got round to buying one the past month.  So expect to see a lot of me on here!!  If someone could tell me what model to name my car in, in the drop down box in the profile Id appreciate it.  Theres no "SR" option?

Anyway, check my post in the exterior styling section to see if you can lend a helping hand already please!  wink.gif

I guess my logbook must be wrong then....

Trust me, its a 25th Anniversary. Maybe it only came on a 96 in the US?
macavely
QUOTE (djspike @ Jun 3, 2004 - 12:34 PM)

I have a black 1998 Toyota Celica 1.8 SR 25th Anniversary edition, which basically means you get a spoiler, sideskirts and 16" Momo alloys as standard.  Ive always loved Celicas and have finally got round to buying one the past month.  So expect to see a lot of me on here!!  If someone could tell me what model to name my car in, in the drop down box in the profile Id appreciate it.  Theres no "SR" option?

Anyway, check my post in the exterior styling section to see if you can lend a helping hand already please!  wink.gif

for the US it might be diffrenet in the UK..
veilside
lookin nice mate, im also from the Uk i drive a jdm SSII wink.gif
G4ORCE
Actually, when I think of it, you have a strange point there, if its 25th Anniversary it should be on only 1 year. When was Toyota's 25th Anniversary? LOL

See where your coming from, but mines definitely that model....
Drocay
welcome man, love the stock momo's again another option not for the US.
Jen
Welcome aboard.

Nice, clean ride you got there. biggrin.gif
Jason
Welcome aboard.

Nice, clean ride you got there. 

Why do girls have to be nice all the time.
G4ORCE
QUOTE (Jason @ Jun 3, 2004 - 7:24 PM)
Welcome aboard.

Nice, clean ride you got there. 

Why do girls have to be nice all the time.

Thanks Jen! smile.gif

Jason, coz she wants a ride in my Celica biggrin.gif
Jason
No she doesn't.
Coomer
Welcome to the site! The car looks good. smile.gif
Jason
She doesn't want to ride in your Celica either Coomer.
dstrbcelica
QUOTE (Jason @ Jun 3, 2004 - 3:27 PM)

wtf is your problem?

anyway, welcome to the boards. you have a nice clean car and just ignore jason. he enjoys causing drama amoung other members.
G4ORCE
QUOTE (dstrbcelica @ Jun 3, 2004 - 8:43 PM)
QUOTE (Jason @ Jun 3, 2004 - 3:27 PM)

wtf is you goddamn problem?

anyway, welcome to the boards. you have a nice clean car and just ignore jason. he enjoys causing drama amoung other members.

Haha, thanks, I noticed smile.gif
Magic
Hmmmmm....New in Here??smile.gif Whats your 0-400 time??? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Welcome:)
celimanST
It is nice to a celica untounched biggrin.gif

Welcome

William
redtcel
welcome... oh yeah and jen wants to ride in MY celica biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.