Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finding An Exhaust In The UK!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
G4ORCE
This is proving to be difficult!! Tried Scorpion, Magnex, Mongoose and Blitz and none of them can offer a backbox for a 1.8, only the GT4 models.

So where else can I find a backbox? Just a quick question too, will a backbox still give me a good sports sound? I dont really want a full system because it will play with the emissions and probably make me fail my MOT, I dont really want to put my old exhaust back on once a year come MOT time!
kevstir
Hi m8 its only the removing of the cat that messes with the emissions not the exhaust , im not sure if anyone does a rear box for the ST but im sure a local powerflow dealer can knock u up one for around the £100-£150 mark or £250-£300 for a full cat back system , they make them to suit ur needs ie: loud, quiet ,throbbing (lol) heres a link so u can find ur local dealer

http://www.powerflow.uk.com/

Kevstir
Celica-Club.co.uk
G4ORCE
QUOTE (kevstir @ Jun 4, 2004 - 1:32 PM)
Hi m8 its only the removing of the cat that messes with the emissions not the exhaust , im not sure if anyone does a rear box for the ST but im sure a local powerflow dealer can knock u up one for around the £100-£150 mark or £250-£300 for a full cat back system , they make them to suit ur needs ie: loud, quiet ,throbbing (lol) heres a link so u can find ur local dealer

http://www.powerflow.uk.com/

Kevstir
Celica-Club.co.uk

Your a bloody star mate, rescued again wink.gif

djspike
QUOTE (G4ORCE @ Jun 4, 2004 - 1:33 PM)
Your a bloody star mate, rescued again wink.gif

Ah!
The European lingo
G4ORCE
Hehehe, make you feel more at home then...

"Thanks Dude!!" wink.gif

I hope you US guys dont think all of us Brits speak like the queen, hate seeing Amercian TV/Films with Brits speaking like theyre all royality biggrin.gif
kevstir
U should here my scottish slang LOL

Kevstir
G4ORCE
You should hear my Hartlepudian, reject Geordie accent biggrin.gif
sphinx
all i have to offer is a Gheto accent........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.