Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Florida Meet
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Jen
Well, who's up for a Florida meet? We could meet up somewhere like Orlando or something? I think it would be great.

What does everyone think?
blkGT
w00t i am. lets talk.

sorry it took so long jen i fell asleep
BLINKYxMUNKEY
problem for me is parents. they dont trust driving that far.
tim86
www.celica.net and go to the florida section... we just had a huge toyota meet and it was a blast, sorry i couldnt see you all out there, but its something to keep in mind for next time... also im in orlando so lemme know if anybody ever wants to meet up
XSTeknique
Yeah, you just missed a pretty big Toyota meet last weekend. It was posted on every forum you can think of. Next one like that won't be for quite a while, but it so happens that a couple of the people, including the coordinator for the meets, lives in Jax too!
Jen
Yeah.. I couldn't go to that meet because I had to do a family vacation thing. frown.gif But I've hung out with a few people from there before. smile.gif I don't know.. if ya'll want to meet up one weekend.. that'd be cool.
BLINKYxMUNKEY
i couldnt go there (orlando) cause my parents wouldnt let me drive there, and i had to work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.