Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WA people
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
BlackCelicaGT94
Its hella nice, my car is clean, im bored and its sunday! anyone down for a quick meet. Just grab some lunch and hit alki or something?

Later
Natalie

If so PM me or email me...or just call me 425-466-0436
Coomer
I'd be down, but my car is currently down. Although I could roll the '88 Celi now that it's insured and partially put back together. tongue.gif
BlackCelicaGT94
hmmm what you up to today Coomer? im down for a 2 hour drive to yakima. i think the army vehicles are scheduled to head over there so maybe ill see some on my drive over :-D gotta love the men who serve our country :-D hahaha
Jason
I'll come for the meet. If I can do a constant 140MPH on the way, I should make it in 12 hours.
Coomer
QUOTE (BlackCelicaGT94 @ Jun 6, 2004 - 10:52 AM)
hmmm what you up to today Coomer? im down for a 2 hour drive to yakima. i think the army vehicles are scheduled to head over there so maybe ill see some on my drive over :-D gotta love the men who serve our country :-D hahaha

Just hanging out and working on my cars...if you could've come up earlier today we could've had time to go to a car show and autocross event down here.
amysmojo
It has been raining here today frown.gif , I wish I was up in Seattle since you say its nice! lol
djspike
lets plan some thing ahead so some peeps can get off work
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.