Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mine's ecu chip
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
tufy
My car has MINES Motor sports creator guarntee plaque on my ecu..
Does anyboby have more information about them??
What parameters can be changed??
http://www.mines-wave.com/
user posted image
playr158
WTF its japanese or chinese?!? i can't read that rolleyes.gif
S_C_M
Mine's is a Japanese company. AFAIK, the Mine's VX-ROM is an ECU upgrade that is non-reprogrammable without sending it back to Mine's, or knowing someone with the necessary ROM modification equipment. If you had a stock ECU to compare side by side, you would probably see the daughter board Mine's had to install in order to modify Toyota's code.

It's basically a chipped ECU, albeit a higher-priced one. Mine's knows their stuff, I'm sure it is worth keeping.
tufy
i cannot read that too. its japan. all i undestant is mines usually remaps skylines.. and last month i gave my car to a man who comed from tte to remap my ecu and raise boost. but when i took out ecu to control i saw thay top of ecu is not opened.
and they told me that they remapped my ecu. is removing cover of ecu nesecary to remap? or they didnt re map my ecu mad.gif
jontechie
You gotta mines ECU mad.gif Gimme, Gimme Gimme biggrin.gif

I've been on the lookout for a used one, but the closest I came was
one for the 3SGTE on an MR2, and the pin configurations didn't match with mine,
so the quest goes on......... tongue.gif
Drocay
according to their web site it costs

100,800.00 JPY Japan Yen = 918.136 USD United States Dollars
tufy
wtf cwm13.gif
when i rebuild my engine i am plannin to replace it with a stand alone ecu like jun or motec. i wish i have chance to remap it rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.