Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picts from meet BIGGER than Cyprus!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
shid
Today Element23 and I got together for a bit, mainly to take some high quality picts of his car since all he has is a cell phone camera. Here are some quick picts of our cars together... (We got pictures of his car alone and his new CAI intake, but I'll let him post those)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

There you go! If I get any more picts of the Mission + Irvine + OC cars, I'll post them here too.
dstrbcelica
seein any celica makes me smile. shid..your car looks really good even though i don't like vert's. oh and i gotta love celica meets wink.gif
kevstir
Looking nice and clean guys smile.gif

Kevstir
Magic
Sweet:)
If you mean bigger(size) photos then u have a point shid:) biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Both Clean cars:) I like them
aznxrussel
sweet...is that a uci parking pass i see jiri? lol u two need to show up on wednesdays rolleyes.gif
orvillescelica
although we basically have the same car, yours looks so much prettier and shinier than mine shid!! im jealous!

I cant really tell from the pics, but did you take off crappy black plastic vert skirts? If so, how does it look w/o them? ive been thinking about junking them all together or going stock side skirts.
shid
Orville, the camera always lies and makes everything shinier- plus my vert is actually soaking wet!!! while Element's is covered in a thin layer of dirt

As for the sideskirts- they'll still the crummy black right now... I think I'll go stock sideskirts eventually- or C-one
obi1kinob
I wish I had crappy sideskirts. I envy you two Soo badly.
jgreening
Looks great shid. I think you need some wheels biggrin.gif As for the sideskirts, I have some black crappy ones that I will give away in a few weeks....laughs.

- Jay
orvillescelica
Jay, i think all the verts were cursed with the ugly black skirt things that sort of look like weather stripping at the bottom of revolving doors. Why did toyota do that?? I think no skirt would have been better than what we got.
jgreening
Agreed. I am not a fan of the vert skirts. I would guess that American Sunroof Co. may have had something to do with the convertible skirt selection. Surely Toyota would not have designed something so bland. I was going to buy a pair of stock (hatch) sideskirts but some guy on here that was selling them screwed me over and put them on Ebay after we had a deal. Has anyone seen a picture of a convertible with stock hatch sideskirts on it? I would like to see how it looks.

I am now leaning toward going the custom sideskirt route. I think I have finally decided on my exterior which will be completed when I get the car back from the engine swap. I will keep you updated....
Element23
soooooo, how bout that white one?? lol just playin. mine has a weak sauce exterior so, its not as cool as shids. but tinting is comming soon and also some tiens...
neoklis
I read the title quickly and said, wtf a meet bigger than Cyprus? now i get it, but i have bigeer meets in my garage as i own a GT4 and a Curren and are always parked to each other.(And my next door neighbor has aSupra) all cars are silver btw. biggrin.gif
shid
Die neo tongue.gif

btw, guys, what more needs to be done to this picture to get it to match:

user posted image

I've messed with the color like a billion times.. soo annoying. her reflection is just 'Ok" too..
Magic
Shid!!!!!!
ISNT THAT REAL???smile.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Man can you put my GT4 in the place of the red conv???
This is sure my new wallpaper:)
Marchius
Similar size meet I and doGGy will make nxt week smile.gif

Maybe somebody wants to join? smile.gif
creis
dang if thats a photoshop you got real skill, dang thats good. anyways.... the cars look very cleen, and nice. for that moment you 2 owned that street biggrin.gif
ice23q
hay dude..
obi1kinob
Her size needs to be reduced, she looks like a petit chick. The color is great and that reflection is VERY clever. I think you ought to try working on the lighting. Try setting a light source from the top right.

To me it seems like the flash is coming straight onto her(look at pants), but the car shows a higher light source from the top right(look at driverside window). Set the source in the layer the girl is in of course, then flatten into a jpg later. Very good job though, I wouldn't dare try it for fear of racking my brain.

Actually I am kind of tempted to try it..
shid
Obi, I'll try making her a little smaller.. The lighting is impossible to fix- believe it or not, her actual picture was taken at a show- with at least 5 high intensity lights shining on her- I was able to get it down this far.. but.. any further.. my brain.. hurts..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.