Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caldina ST-215 3SGTE
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Paul
Little problem ..... Where I can get Complete Engine Wiring Diagram 3SGTE for ST-215 1999y.? confused.gif
Drocay
sorry, but i dont think anyone here has the diagram for the caldina in that this is a celica website, to tell u the truth even the st205 is hard to come by. The best we have a the st185 2nd gen 3sgte diagram,http://www.alltrac.net/reference/ST185ECU.JPG
not working now but does regularly.
Magic
Paul Why do you need the Caldina Engine Wiring Diagram??? biggrin.gif
What do you have in mind???
neophile
QUOTE (Paul @ Jun 11, 2004 - 11:20 AM)
Little problem ..... Where I can get Complete Engine Wiring Diagram 3SGTE for ST-215 1999y.?  confused.gif

Hi,

I'm not sure how helpful this is, but if you go to st205.net and click on Technical Info, they have a number of wiring diagrams and scanned pages from workshop manuals on the 3SGTE. However it is from the ST205 (Celica GTFOUR). I know there are differences in the engines, but it still might be helpful smile.gif
latinomasfino
QUOTE (neophile @ Jun 11, 2004 - 9:22 AM)
QUOTE (Paul @ Jun 11, 2004 - 11:20 AM)
Little problem ..... Where I can get Complete Engine Wiring Diagram 3SGTE for ST-215 1999y.?  confused.gif

Hi,

I'm not sure how helpful this is, but if you go to st205.net and click on Technical Info, they have a number of wiring diagrams and scanned pages from workshop manuals on the 3SGTE. However it is from the ST205 (Celica GTFOUR). I know there are differences in the engines, but it still might be helpful smile.gif

neo thast is a vicoius site man very much helpful
Akimbo
Paul you should get more pics of your car
Paul
I want to swap 3S-FE )))) I want to put in Caldina's 3SGTE biggrin.gif

2 neophile: Thanks.
Paul
More Pic's ))) OK.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.