Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: crossmember
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
lagos
can someone help me figure out what bolts go where in the crossmember? i got a bunch of bolts in a bag, but im not sure what ones i removed from what locations.
macavely
well start with the ones that fit.. not sure which if the have a mark on them or not..
sphinx
for the front of the crossmember, there should be only 2 bolts. I think they're 12mm and about 1 inch long.

For the rear of the crossmember, there should be 3 that hold it with the motor mount. I think it should be (1) 14mm bolt about 1.5 inch long and (2) 14mm nuts.

I hope that makes sense and helps.
Defgeph
guess we should have labled them ......

The longest one goes in the middle of the three under the door hinges .
the two 12 millimeter bolts are for the front under the radiator. you should also have those two that were holding the exhaust pipe. (14mm)
the 17 or 18 mm where the ones the bolted in horizontally. get on the ground and look towards where the sway bar links would be and you should see the hole or maybe below that to the left or to the right depending which side ur looking at.
do any of those manuals tell you ?
Thats what I remember
DEF
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.