Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stories?
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
Tressa95
Whats up guys? I was just reading White GTS's post with the picture and it made me think about rude people! So how many of you have had ignorant things done to their car by rude ingnorant people? I just had my windows busted out and mirrors knocked off Sunday night. Last year I had to drunks bust in my tail lights with me still in the car while I let them cross the road!!! So I hope I am not the only one with this luck. So if you have a story share it...

Phat_99CeliGT
after i got my celica a couple years ago someone at school kicked in the fender, keyed the side and jumped on my hood.

i was pissed.
LatinKraze
i went to the lake for my birthday 2 years ago. Decided to hit up this one spot where we go cliff jumping. Some college kids were chillin there and we asked if we could share that spot, kindaa confined space but plenty of room. We even offered some food cuz we had a BBQ going as well. They decided to leave early. Me and my friends stayed an additional 4 hours. The hike to the shore was about 10 minutes down hill so it was quite a ways from the spot, with just the college kids car and our friends cars. Long story short, we came back and found my car and my friends with busted windows. Residue was the only thing left from the huge rock launched at it. They difinately had a great time.
Coomer
Less than a couple years ago I was parked at McDonalds under the lights and stuff and left for a bit to go somewhere with a friend. When I came back I found milkshake and ketchup all over the top of the car. I wiped it off at a friend's house in the dark. The next day when it was light out I found that my car was keyed from the driver's fender all the way around to the trunk lid and the spoiler. I was so angry and sad, but everything ended up working out. I worked out a deal with a client's friend who owns a body shop, and got my entire car painted yellow. smile.gif
dustin15brown
Hey ok i got one for ya... I was at school and came out at the end of the day to find a 5 foot keymark a kciked in front bumper and empty thing of nachos and cheese on my hood. 2 Months earlier i had gotten my car egged inside and out. Talk about good luck. The bets part about the school one was that i was 2 spaces out of being in camera view. DAMN!!!
Tressa95
I'm telling you some people are such jerks! I have another one but it wasnt geared at my car I just happened to be the one that hit it..I live off of a 2 lane road with very few street light. I was coming home one night doing about 50-55 when I heard a loud SNAP! I pulled over and saw my front lip cracked so I turned around to see what I had hit. Some kids had wrapped the thick plastic wrap (for wrapping skids) around a tree on each side of the road. I was just the one who happend to hit it. I was pretty pissed. I swear my car is cursed! frown.gif
shid
Came to my car (parked in a garage parking garage) one morning to find some drunks had sat on my hood, causing a little dimple on the drivers side style line.

Also, (I'm not angry about this one, I'm amused) I was moving out of the dorms so I had my top down. Went inside the dorm for an hour with the top still down. I was parked next to the main walkway from the garage to campus. Came back, found my cupholders out and two in and out cups in them. LOL
CupCrazy38
Well, for me, it's one event that's steadily turning into many events.

2 months to the day after I bought my car, I was stopped at an exit to a shopping center waiting for a chance to pull out. Well, a guy who was turning into the shopping center I was leaving, decided that he didn't want to turn at that specifice entrance (his own words). So, he decided to do a quick turn again... hopped over a cement barrier, ran through a safety gore, and just destroyed everything in front of the wheels. Best part is... he was uninsured.

Now, my check engine light stays on constantly, I have an ever increasing gap from the bumper to the hood, paint overspray is everywhere, and now all the paint on the front bumper is peeling off. And, the power doorlock on the driver side doesn't work, and the door rubs when I open it... it didn't to it before the wreck, and it didn't start up until recently.

Now I'm arguing with my insurance company to have it fixed again... b/c they guaranteed the work.
saleeka
damn sorry to hear that... uninsured drivers deserve to be hit with their own cars at 30... then well see who's complaining... rolleyes.gif
van95st
woke up one morning to a busted drivers window and my amp and sub stolen, they couldn't get the speakers out of the back or the doors but they f'd em up trying...but after i got my insurance check i got a much better system this time with an alarm!! wink.gif

oh and some dufuss thought it'd be cool to steal my chrome valve stem covers at the park, that was just annoying.
Tweek
I had someone break into my car, steal my radio, crack my trim getting it out, then leave the door open in the middle of a snow storm. He slim jimmed the door to get in, but not after he took wire cutters up under my grill and snipped the wires to both horns (funny thing was I did'nt have an alarm at the time so it was unneccesary). The lazy cops said they were too busy to come take a look (probably sitting somewhere along a highway giving seat belt tickets) since they did'nt try to hot wire it. Funny thing was the vandals went out the next week and hot wired a bulldozer and drove it through the walls of a local elementary school. Suddenly, they had time to come investigate.
orvillescelica
ive had my car egged, by neighbors who were high... ive had a gallon bottle of elmers glue dumped on my convertable top, by neightbors who were high... and i go down to parking garage of my apt to get groceries one sunday night to find my car up on cement blocks, my stock wheels gone and foot prints all over my hood!! And the day after i come back home from college, a giant hole in my convertable top and stereo is gone! quote from the cop after reporting it... "there hasnt been an interior vehicle theft in this area in 6 years!" Gee, glad i was the first one to break the trend... enjoy that 7 year old sony pos guys!
Hanyo
when i was young, the neighbor hood kids would mess with my parents cars.. things they did where.

- poor soup and cover the entire car
- key the side of the car
- write profanity all over the car with perminate marker
- jump on hood
- walk on top of car causing dents
- smash in all the windows
- deflate tires
- stole tire valve caps
- kick soccer ball and hit my moms car twice infront of me,
- soccer ball into windsheild cracking it.
- stole clear corner lights off friends car
- had 2 hit and runs (dads truck and my celica)

I cant wait too move out of my neighbor hood... when i do i will repay them all with eggs rocks and paint thinner.. mad.gif
sinner96ST
All the above things in Hanyo's post would warrant an extreme ass beating if i ever saw anyone doing them.
CupCrazy38
Damn... makes me feel better Hanyo... but still, sorry to hear... have fun settling the score smile.gif
dstrbcelica
when i had my dakota, which was bagged, shaved, and 18's, i had my entire audio/video setup stolen. what was included was 2 4.5 inch sony screens in each headrest, sony cd player, 7.5 inch sony moniter, ps2, all my dvds and cds. now my speakers, all 8 of my comp vr's, all 4 of my sony amps (1000x1) my two BRAND NEW 2 farad caps. i hit 155.0 db. worst part about it besides the loss of all the install time and effort, was it was a friend of mine who is currently in jail. f*cker.
Tweek
lol, nice company you keep there dstrbcelica.
97sccelica
QUOTE (Hanyo @ Jun 17, 2004 - 12:54 AM)
I cant wait too move out of my neighbor hood... when i do i will repay them all with eggs rocks and paint thinner.. mad.gif

dont forget brake fluid, that stuff ruins paint fast
BLINKYxMUNKEY
worst thing for me is that i was parked on the service road, while i was at school. then start hearing that cars were broken into. one was mine, another was my freinds dakota, and the third was another one of my friends sentra. ended up with a broken window, messed up trim, stolen radio, and my dash insert things broken.
SlowCelica94
When I had my old S-10, some "buddy" of mine, put a deer head in the bed. Not like a mounted deer head. He found a dead deer on the side of the road and chopped its head off.

Another good one to seek revenge is to put toothpicks in the keyholes. Also, take the wrapping off a shaving cream bottle, and freeze it. Then, put it in a car with the windows up on a hot day. The shaving cream will expand so much, it'll bust out the windows.
jojobombiest
QUOTE (Coomer @ Jun 16, 2004 - 12:38 PM)
Less than a couple years ago I was parked at McDonalds under the lights and stuff and left for a bit to go somewhere with a friend. When I came back I found milkshake and ketchup all over the top of the car. I wiped it off at a friend's house in the dark. The next day when it was light out I found that my car was keyed from the driver's fender all the way around to the trunk lid and the spoiler. I was so angry and sad, but everything ended up working out. I worked out a deal with a client's friend who owns a body shop, and got my entire car painted yellow. smile.gif

How much did ur paint job cost, anyway?
RedSunCelica
HMM Where to start

july 4th 2000 - bought the car
-head unit not the whole stereo just the head unit is stolen, along with dented doors and scratches.

-hit a deer (my fault)
-later i was egged
-i was robbed of my stereo again (JUST THE FACE PLATE)
-car is repainted and looking sexy as hell...... i get egged again.
-i get egged and keyed again.
-bodkit installed but i get rear ended while parked at night but some hot chick in a nissan sentra.
-car out of body shop and get hit in the front by another car who doesnt know how to parrellel park
-carout of shop but i get egged again.
-see someone attempting to egg my car i set chase but im to slow and the little punk gets away ( he was screaming like a girl the whole time he is yelling STOP PLEASE I WONT DO IT AGAIN STOP STOP stopped chasing because 1 i was tired and 2 realized that there where no bullets in the gun frown.gif )
-just recently i was robbed of my head unit flash light and safc controller and key hold is punched in.

thats it so far
DontLookAtMySpoiler
sorry guys, ur stories are sad and depressing...the only thing that has happened to me thus far: some neighborhood punks put their gum and stretched it all over the windshield of my '87 celica, but it was the middle of the summer and by the time i woke up around 3 in the afternoon, all the gum had dried and it just cracked off smile.gif
fastgt
damn redsun....im soo sorry...it just sucks so bad i feel so bad for you, ive gotten my car keyed and egged and my front kit was screwed up to...oh and some jack a$$ backed up into my right tail light(thank god they werent curren tail lights)
damn im on the same boat as you buddy. i hate stupid people
oh yea and i got gum on my car
zebt66
Guys i just got my celica and selling it!!! but this is abut my dads Mercedes SL 55 AMG 1999 model.... it was parked in pizzahuts parking lot while wher having dinner and when we got back to the car...the car was keyed all over no place left.... soem one punched into the taillights and teh headlights.... spray painted my deads new AMG wheels. That was sad for me..he paid abut 10000 to get everything done, repanited the car, got new wheels, and tailights!!! frown.gif

These cars are expensive i m happy that i dont have one!!!
fastgt
hmmmm..i think i need to raise the bs flag here....theres no 55 amg models for '99 year, im sure of it
KAMiX
^^^ hehe.

Worst thing happened to mine was someone stuck some gum in each of the keylocks, and then pushed their car keys into it, and let it dry.

That's nasty.
zebt66
Hahaha
it was not in USA check the Middle East modelsss!!!! there is a 99 SL-55 AMG... The middle east model!!!!
fastgt
u know i always wondered if they were available in the middle east, i guess i know they are now
zebt66
They always wher...because Mercedes is made in Germany....and if u go to middleeast Cops use Mercedes E-class, and there are mercedes S-Class Taxis!!!! i m better of being a taxi driver there lol!!!
Justin
Well, today I got hit in the mall parking lot.

I was waiting for someone to back out and the person on my drivers side back into my car just in front of the back wheel. I've already got 3 estimates. So, from just a 3-5 mph crash i have either $700, $1290, or $1800 worth of damages.

Anyways he was cool so I'm not that pissed but it's been one thing after another with this car.

1 brakes (rear drums)
2 pass taillight has hole
3 power steering missing bolt
4 muffler broken
5 antenna broken
6 possible imminet clutch failure
7 paint clearcoat going
8 Miscolored rear bumper

I hate this damn car lately!
BlackCelicaGT94
QUOTE (Coomer @ Jun 16, 2004 - 12:38 PM)

Coomer dont forget about the time some guys threw a latte in ur car cuz some stupid girl with you caused some trouble by calling them white trash!

:-D im still sorry about that! I gotta learn to watch my mouth
Tressa95
Well my broken windows were kind of worth it got a fat insurance check smile.gif The day after my car was fixed, my buddy called to tell me that he had his car parked on the street in front of his house and some punks came around the corner and shot his car with a bee bee gun.

-Broken headlight
-hole in bodykit
-broken windshield
-cracked carbon fiber hood

What is wrong with people!?
celicaboston1983
damn waht kind of neighborhoods do u guys live in
vangSTa_celica
ummm...yeah my cars been keyed...hit three times...my roof was just recently dented in...spit on...nice big lugies on the car...fast food on the hood...this sucks...cuz wen i had my eclipse gst..nothing ever happened to it cosmetically...just major engine problems...now that i have the celica..all i do it tune it up every once in a while..but the damn body cant stay in good shape...geez...ppl these days...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.