Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEED HELP!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > Engine/Transmission/Maintenance
Tressa95
I need some help with this one I had made a deal with a guy for a turbo setup. I havent sent money yet because he is on vacation and will be back next week. My post is still active and I received another E-mail today. I dont know which on to go with. The fisrt guy is selling me

I have a upgraded ct26 with under 4000 miles on it (i'll trhow in the elbow and cat for you)$425

OEM IC with stock hot pipe, cooling fan and bracket that has the BOV provision $100

91 Turbo manifold $125

91 Map sensor $100

item above does not include shipping

Package deal $700 shipped

The second e-mail I received is selling me

Hi I saw you were looking for some 3sgte items, here is a cut/paste of stuff I have for sale. Let me know Thanks.

Rebuilt CT26 turbo(out of 2nd gen MR2 turbo) 380 shipped

3sgte 2bar Map Sensor 35 shipped

Supra Injectors 100 shipped

3sgte Exhaust Manifold 25 shipped

3sgte Gutted downpipe 30 shipped

HKS Hiper Exhaust w/ 3" Bpipe 300 shipped

3sgte Stock ByPassValve(BOV) 35 shipped

Skyline R32 IC w/ SPAL fan(good for driver side mount or
TRD Boost Gauge/Apillar pod 40 shipped

EVERYTHING SHIPPED for 950 bucks!

Now with this I dont need the exhaust because I have on already so it would be $650.00

Is there a huge difference between the upgraded and the rebuilt that the two people have.

Let me know thanks
Supersprynt
Dont post in more than one forum. Pick one forum and if its not the right one, a moderator will move it.
Tressa95
Sorry about the double post. I didnt think the one in General went through. My internet is goofy lately
OOBE
The 2nd package is a better deal because you're getting a good exhaust...but you're stuck with the crappy stock CT-26. The difference between a stock one and an upgraded one is that the upgraded one has a bigger compressor wheel...usually 60-1 or 62-1 in the stock compressor housing...more airflow and efficiency. The stock one plain sucks. How many miles do you have on your engine? If you have more than 70,000, don't even bother before rebuilding it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.