Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MEET in rockville, MD
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
latinomasfino
hey anyone in the mid eatern going to this meet? http://www.alltrac.net/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?boa...;num=1084762336

All AllTracs
Tweek
So this is an all-trac thing? It sounds like there is a 7th gen meet the same day right down the road also. We gonna run up there an rep the 6gens, latinomasfino? The date sounds familiar though, I might have something going on that day. I'll have to check.
latinomasfino
QUOTE (Tweek @ Jun 18, 2004 - 6:40 AM)
So this is an all-trac thing? It sounds like there is a 7th gen meet the same day right down the road also. We gonna run up there an rep the 6gens, latinomasfino? The date sounds familiar though, I might have something going on that day. I'll have to check.

yea man so far like 15 all trac celicas smile.gif and just 3 6 gen me my frined and this other guy Jon its up at HOOTers
Tweek
sweet, maybe we can get the waitress in on some pics.
latinomasfino
QUOTE (Tweek @ Jun 18, 2004 - 7:06 AM)
sweet, maybe we can get the waitress in on some pics.

HEHEH hell yea HOOTER gilrs BABY!!!!
latinomasfino
oh yea plus my friend works there so maybe shell be workin on dat day.
Tweek
Looks like I'll be there. I had a thing that day, but I just cleared my schedule. Maybe I can get my rims on by then.
latinomasfino
QUOTE (Tweek @ Jun 19, 2004 - 4:22 AM)
Looks like I'll be there. I had a thing that day, but I just cleared my schedule. Maybe I can get my rims on by then.

yea man u shoudl come out LOL biing ur 6gc.net t shirrts u made hehe wut rmis are u getting? yea i wish the meet was takin place afer my paint job but oh well at least im getting my car lowered tomrmws
Tweek
Well, thats the thing. I'm not exactly sure what rims to get. I could hit the speed shop and get something quick, but I'm leaning towards these rims online. The Nagakama(? I can't remember if thats spelled right) Zen Spi 18/7.5 inch in Hyper Black. So if I decide to go with that, I won't have em. It also depends on how my insurance handles this claim with my house. If I have to shell out more cash for that, I might have to put it off a bit more.

Yea, I'll bring a shirt, lol. Actually I decided to go with a design for my Dojo instead of 6GC. I don't wanna get flamed over a t shirt logo from this place, so I'll make more logo's later and buy them instead. Funny thing though, they are questioning the rights to the picture of my celica!
latinomasfino
haah yea i know i read the thread LOL hey post some pics of the rims what insureance claim with ur house?
Tweek
What do you think of the rims? I think they have some of the same curves as I got in the hood design, so it might look nice with it. They are a hyperblack too, so I think it would blend nicely.I want to check out that hyper black color in real life though, before I decide. You can always make a picture look good, but it might not look right in person.

user posted image

I pipe in my house broke and I have water damage to my floors, wall, and bathroom. I have a couple different kinds of insurance based on structure of the house and then contents inside, and they are arguing about who has to pay for what.
latinomasfino
QUOTE (Tweek @ Jun 20, 2004 - 1:19 AM)
What do you think of the rims? I think they have some of the same curves as I got in the hood design, so it might look nice with it. They are a hyperblack too, so I think it would blend nicely.I want to check out that hyper black color in real life though, before I decide. You can always make a picture look good, but it might not look right in person.

user posted image

I pipe in my house broke and I have water damage to my floors, wall, and bathroom. I have a couple different kinds of insurance based on structure of the house and then contents inside, and they are arguing about who has to pay for what.

damn sexy rims man wut yo i might get similar ones in chrome 18inch from this guy for like $400 yea man hyblack with ur black coupe nice man yea man same thing happen to me my whole basement one of the pipes burst and like sewage everywhere man we got like 5 G hehehe so it came out better. good luck with the insurance claim man
Digndoug
Hummm, Rockville.. I live in annapolis ... thats not to to far away ... Any other 6th gens going??
we should set our own meet an roll in an be like.. Whatt!! ^th gens are bad. motha-fugga..
latinomasfino
QUOTE (Digndoug @ Jun 20, 2004 - 1:56 AM)
Hummm, Rockville.. I live in annapolis ... thats not to to far away ... Any other 6th gens going??
we should set our own meet an roll in an be like.. Whatt!! ^th gens are bad. motha-fugga..

LOL hell yea man ummm lets see so far i got mysefl my friend wihtt his celica hatch and this other guy named jon wiht his hatch and tweek with hsi coupe so itll be 2 coupes and 2 hatchs there wiill be like 15-20 ALL tracs
playr158
yo when is it i'll come if i have time
Tweek
26th of June, 1pm at Hooters on the pike.

Yea, the insurance is great (about 5g to 6g). The prob is this crap happens every year for the past 4 years. different thing every year, same ruined floors. At least its clean water, not sewage! Maybe I'll buy something nice for the celica when the cash comes in.
Tweek
You should definately come playa. I was checkin out your profile and now I want to see your ride. Its sounds nice. Why no pics up? I'll try and remember a camera at the meet so we can put something up. Maybe we should meet somewhere before hand and all roll up at the same time.
latinomasfino
yea playa shoudl come....umm where is NOVA never heard of it...yea man that sux u should try to see wut the problem is..could be that new piipes need to be replaced.
playr158
haha, where the hell is NOVA?!?!?!?!? NORTHERN VIRGINIA my friend exactly Fairfax, but hmm i'll try and make it up there
latinomasfino
QUOTE (playr158 @ Jun 20, 2004 - 10:29 PM)
haha, where the hell is NOVA?!?!?!?!? NORTHERN VIRGINIA my friend exactly Fairfax, but hmm i'll try and make it up there

OHHHHHH LOL whoops as u can see i barely go up to virginia hehe yea man try
Tweek
So we're still on for the meet? Are we going to meet up somewhere before hand to roll up at the same time with the 6gens?

I found this place selling chrome BSA rims for $200 less, but they are the exact same style as the Zen-Spi. So should I go chrome or hyperblack?
latinomasfino
QUOTE (Tweek @ Jun 23, 2004 - 9:01 AM)
So we're still on for the meet? Are we going to meet up somewhere before hand to roll up at the same time with the 6gens?

I found this place selling chrome BSA rims for $200 less, but they are the exact same style as the Zen-Spi. So should I go chrome or hyperblack?

umm inono we should meet up some where ill keep u postsed as for the rims $200 less not bad hey post the link so i can see..and umm i would go with chrome cause look at amy'smojo her celica is black like urs and the chrome rims she has OHH **** SOOO SEXY man
Tweek
user posted image

I kinda like the chrome myself, plus I like $200 less. Kinda a bad picture I thought, but you can tell they are the same. Only the name has been changed to protect the innocent.
latinomasfino
QUOTE (Tweek @ Jun 24, 2004 - 11:01 AM)
user posted image

I kinda like the chrome myself, plus I like $200 less. Kinda a bad picture I thought, but you can tell they are the same. Only the name has been changed to protect the innocent.

Just BEAUTIFUL MAN sexy man buy those CHROME wiilll blind eeryone hehe
Tweek
Ok, I just put in for a quote to make sure they fit before I buy. ALso I need some more details about the tires that I'm gonna get with the package.
latinomasfino
QUOTE (Tweek @ Jun 25, 2004 - 4:26 AM)
Ok, I just put in for a quote to make sure they fit before I buy. ALso I need some more details about the tires that I'm gonna get with the package.

yo where are u gettin ur wheels at? can u post the link
playr158
nice go chrome defenitly, but sorry guys i can't make it, i have work. try and go to the july 3rd meet in NJ, its goin to be hot....and i'll have my car finished with rims by then smile.gif
Tweek
ok, I put up a poll in exterior styling:
http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=13804

It has pictures, links and prices.
latinomasfino
aight here are some pics from teh CElica ALLL trac meet in Rockville on sat...i unfortunatley couldnt make it frown.gif cuase i was called in to work. hey tweek is that ur car in the pics? looks like urs wiht the carbon fiber hood.

http://home.comcast.net/~tim10867/AlltracMeet2004/index.html
Digndoug
Dang I completely forgot about it .. i think all that live in md or around, should have a meet in OC MD somtime...
latinomasfino
QUOTE (Digndoug @ Jun 28, 2004 - 5:21 AM)
Dang I completely forgot about it .. i think all that live in md or around, should have a meet in OC MD somtime...

yea man but we gots to like gather around all the peeps to make it worth while...how many 6gen celicas do we have in MD anywasy? 5?
Digndoug
um.. me you, brian.. that other dude.. brians buddy in hollywodd.. an then im sure theres one or two more.. Then theres like 2-3 in va, witch would be almost the same drive.. also im sure there might be 2-3 from like jersey or somthing
latinomasfino
QUOTE (Digndoug @ Jun 28, 2004 - 5:45 AM)
um.. me you, brian.. that other dude.. brians buddy in hollywodd.. an then im sure theres one or two more.. Then theres like 2-3 in va, witch would be almost the same drive.. also im sure there might be 2-3 from like jersey or somthing

yea tweek too umm and i got a firend who gots a hatchback and this other guy with a hatch too so from my part thast 3. man we all should have gone to the NOPI finals at the maryland international raceway
Tweek
yep, that was mine. I was the only 6th gen frown.gif But the all-trac guys were cool and had some nice rides to check out. I got some pics I'll try and put up if I get some time.

Don't think I would be able to make OC. I'm kinda busy lately with lots of work and I got my vacation time planned for a road trip up north. I gotta stop working so much. I was at the meet after being up for 24 hours on 3 hours sleep, then I went to see Farenheit 9/11 before I crashed. I've already worked 6 hours at one job today, and am working another 8 tonight. Its gonna be another 24 hour day. This is the beginning of a long week.
latinomasfino
QUOTE (Tweek @ Jun 29, 2004 - 6:26 AM)
yep, that was mine. I was the only 6th gen frown.gif But the all-trac guys were cool and had some nice rides to check out. I got some pics I'll try and put up if I get some time.

Don't think I would be able to make OC. I'm kinda busy lately with lots of work and I got my vacation time planned for a road trip up north. I gotta stop working so much. I was at the meet after being up for 24 hours on 3 hours sleep, then I went to see Farenheit 9/11 before I crashed. I've already worked 6 hours at one job today, and am working another 8 tonight. Its gonna be another 24 hour day. This is the beginning of a long week.

damn tweek thats a heavy load man. u gots to try to lay off the work a lil bit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.