Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Angled mufflers
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
SlowCelica94
I'm buying an HKS muffy, and I'm wondering how it would like angled. So lets see some pics
Drocay
i'm sorry but i hate when people angle their mufflers and i fugure with our cars having such big stock mufflers theres no reason to angle it.
SlowCelica94
i'm not going to angle a stock muffler. I'm getting an HKS. and I'm just curious of what they look like
Magic
SlowCelica94 Check out my previous post for HKS exhaust,i include few pictures.also have a look at my profile how the HKS Super Silent looks.

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12824
playr158
user posted image

thats mine not a good pic really but the only one i have right now
Drocay
magics is great, not angled. And i wasn't talking about angleing stock i was saying that are stock canister is so big there is no reason to angle a aftermarket one in that it will fit perfect straight.
SlowCelica94
Yeah, I think i'll go straight
Exile04
look at my profile...
S_C_M
I've got an HKS Hiper exhaust on my '95. Will try to get a decent pic. It's angled, but not as much as that black car in playr158's post.
phat94celi
You have to angle it so you can be JDM tYtE Yo!!!!!
Doge
QUOTE (phat94celi @ Jun 20, 2004 - 4:23 PM)

Punch yourself for that
Exile04
QUOTE (phat94celi @ Jun 20, 2004 - 11:23 PM)

no not tryign to be JDM i just like the look of it. Of course it does ad 10 hp to angle it...haha anyways i just thought mine looked better that way.
neoklis
sorry, hate angled ones. Always see them on hondas. They also ran a straight pipe up to the muffler just to improve flow. Just another reason why not to do it. There is plenty of room for the muffler so just keep it straight
latinomasfino
QUOTE (Exile04 @ Jun 21, 2004 - 2:48 AM)
QUOTE (phat94celi @ Jun 20, 2004 - 11:23 PM)

no not tryign to be JDM i just like the look of it. Of course it does ad 10 hp to angle it...haha anyways i just thought mine looked better that way.

10HP???? wtf i dobt that man lol ur car is not a rocket man LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.