Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: celica videos
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
tysO
well i've been searching the forums for a really long time..and i need some help..i would like to post a celica video on my myspace (i know kinda gay but it's better than a music vid, i want to be different). i searched and all i could find are videos of guage clusters and what not..i want a celica in motion, i know there was one of a red GT4 before but i can't find it anymore..can anyone help me pleasE?
RedSunCelica
hmm find me a place to host a video and ill send you one of a few canyon runs that we do kinda ****ty quality but its something email or pm me if your interested.
tysO
i have my own website for cs clan and i have like crazy amount of space so if you wanted i could host for you or prolly for anyone smile.gif i have aim so maybe you could send me the file over that..sn is chickenboy59 biggrin.gif
shid
Should have some of my celica in a week or so taking some canyons around here @ night etc
95STHATCH
I'll host vids for people as well.
tysO
bump rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.