Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GOT MY CAR BACK (pix)
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
creis
I got my car back biggrin.gif

grand total: $3200(ish) <all for driving 5mph though what looked like a shallow puddle.>

New parts:
5sfe Engine (80k rebuild)
Intake manifold
Injectors
Spark plugs
All new belts
All new gaskets (every one or them)
Cluch
Fly wheel
bunch more junk

still to come:
compleate valve manifold rebuild (or close to it, FREE because the motor i got could use it and the mechanic said he should have done it when he put it in)

Its currently 2 inches higher but i will drop it back down tomarrow, just did not want it slamed when it went to the shop. I'm currently running it under a 60 day temp lisence (it has to be inspected, and cleared befor licencing. i'm going to get custome plates (eather "CREIS" "JAXx" or my fav "STRIPED")

I have installed custom door popper kit, and going to shave the handels, side markers, allong with the custom hood scoop intake i'm crafting.

pix below are from juanita beach in kirkland, with daorge's 00' ford zx2
creis
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
funnyboy117

Looks great man, but how are you gonna lower it two inches from there? Looks like 1 inch would make the car rest on the tire.

Car probably drives like its fresh outta the factory huh? That must be a lot of fun, knowing everythings new in there.

creis
naw, it drives bad, needs the valve work, dropping it the rest of the way makes the tires just* tuck under the fender.
shid
you have a intercooler on an NA?
creis
no intercooler, what?

funny, thats my intake. i have custum pipeing down to the frunt bumper when the intake box and filter are.

future note: my current intake system will be for sale when my scoop one is done, I paid $190 for it, but will list if for less.
funnyboy117

Wow can't wait to see it lowered if it's gonna be like that.
shid
It looks like a really badly mounted FMIC lol... no wonder it hydrolocked
creis
exactly....
Daorge
Oh and a quick update, the zx2 is a 00 not 02.. even though nothing was changed in the production years..

List of mods:
-Iceman Intake, Zxtuner Header, 2.25 piping w/ flowmaster muffler, WW kit, Ground Controls w/ Tokico S/r Struts, Diablo Chip, RVM short shifter, Alt 210 litespeed wheels, Tinted, ICE, Soon to come: HIDs, Turbo (Maybe), Molded Kit, Painted Mirrors, Might Repaint car blake w/ silver pearl flake added
creis
LOL, dont you dare hijack my post with your self promotions. what you doing in in here Daorge?

blake? never heard of that color.
lagos
damn dood. you could have just bought my 5sfe with 50,000miles on it and saved a crap load of cash.
hyp3rk1d
Not to hijack, but do you guys think i should take the visor off the sunroof or keep it on.. i see a lot of people with it off and it looks pretty good.. ne opinions
SlowCelica94
Take it off. Makes the Celi look more naked and shows off the lines
Raek
interfoolers...hehehe.
turboinduction
QUOTE (Raek @ Jun 23, 2004 - 2:49 PM)
interfoolers...hehehe.

biggrin.gif lol
Akimbo
two clean cars. First zx2 I've liked because it isn't in the hands of a ricer. Thats a slick front end it's got. It needs a spoiler imo to round it off.
Daorge
I have a 00-02 Celica spoiler in my garage waiting to go on.. its all primered and ready.. just dont know if i want to add it or not.. im kind of digging the no spoiler look right now, i think it gives the car a nice flow of body lines
creis
strip the visor hyp3rk1d, it looks much better in my opinion.

keep the spoiler off, right now its the "i'm not trying to hard to show off" look, and thats good. even though its a basic spoiler, might be too much.

lagos engine:
shipping would have been $$$, with the one I got it was free from navada. and compleatly rebuilt, its going into the shop thurs morning to be checked out. all free of charge.
Phat_Boi
QUOTE (shid @ Jun 23, 2004 - 7:25 AM)
you have a intercooler on an NA?

lol I thought that when I saw his pics too tongue.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.