Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rim search!!!
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
CeliKar99
i've been looking all over the web for these rims..anybody know where i can find these or something similar to these?..i'm desperate man!...i think these rims are awesome.....(its the rims with the faded blue color celica)..found it at cyberbestbuy but they're not selling 'em....appreciate the feedbacks..thanx

cyberbestbuy
Digndoug
im not sure, but next time, i think you'll only need to post one topic not three...
CeliKar99
yah..i know..it was my bad...accidentally pressed it three times..
XSTeknique
I think you should look around a bit more...but if you check this link and my profile...I think you'll find what you were looking for.

Rims for Sale
tysO
yeah..those 5 spokes are pretty nice..they kinda look like these or the enkei's that some people have on these forums..
Jen
QUOTE (XSTeknique @ Jun 23, 2004 - 8:17 PM)
I think you should look around a bit more...but if you check this link and my profile...I think you'll find what you were looking for.

Rims for Sale

Haha.. I was about to direct him to that post and tell him that that is exactly what he is looking for.

You beat me to it. biggrin.gif
XSTeknique
wink.gif The main difference is that these wheels are 2-piece, light weight, forged with a polished lip and cost MUCH more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.