Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's June 24th..
6G Celicas Forums > 6th Generation Celica > General Discussion
moltar
Yay, it's my birfday, i'm gonna party like it's my birfday. Anyhow, look at my present: http://wheelspecs.com/specs/wheelmodels/163

I've decided on 17s though, but that was the best picture I could find. Going to throw some kumho ecsta 711s on there for the summer and I'm set! On another note, I went to get my oil changed today and found out the guy that did it owns a 6th gen, 95 GT with invader kit, he had heard about the site and said he would come track me down and say hi. Hopefully we'll have a new member soon. Did I mention it's my birthday?!
creis
happy birthday!!!

nice wheels! you get them as a gift to yourself? I always do something like that so I alteast get one thing I want.
Tweek
Happy Birthday. Is'nt 17 when you get off your provisional license too? Maybe thats just MD. Anyways, nice rims. Can't wait to see some pics of them on your ride. BTW, I have Kuhmo tires on and am very happy with them.
Jen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Nice wheels!
Akimbo
good wheels but i'd buy 712's if i were you.
Rjb23
Happy birthday.

Nice rims, we gotta meet up when we get our cars done.

And yea get the 712's.
dstrbcelica
happy birthday. mine is in two days and i turn 21 wOOt biggrin.gif
moltar
QUOTE (dstrbcelica @ Jun 24, 2004 - 7:38 AM)
happy birthday. mine is in two days and i turn 21 wOOt biggrin.gif

You win! You get to buy booze... well, at least legally you do.
moltar
QUOTE (creis @ Jun 24, 2004 - 1:36 AM)
happy birthday!!!

nice wheels! you get them as a gift to yourself? I always do something like that so I alteast get one thing I want.

Well, kind of. I convinced my parents to throw down half, so i'm still putting out some cash. But it's worth it!
Phat_Boi
Happy Birthday, now get out there and get wasted! biggrin.gif

Nice rims too
Andason
QUOTE (Akimbo @ Jun 24, 2004 - 1:19 AM)
good wheels but i'd buy 712's if i were you.

is it like your goal to **** on everyones parade.

i say get them. happy bday man
Chrobis
711's are still good tires.... 712's are road race tires... and overkill if you dont plan on doing such, but they are very perty tires.
tim86
sweet rims... they should look so much better than those stocks u have now tongue.gif
Drocay
a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY man

love your rims my cousin used to have those on his old gs300.
moltar
QUOTE (Drocay @ Jun 25, 2004 - 3:57 PM)
a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY man

love your rims my cousin used to have those on his old gs300.

Better late than never! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.